BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Emma Willden W.
Monroe, UT
I absolutely LOVE Pintrest! I am a terrible cook and so it helps me come up with ideas that are quick and easy and tasty. As well as all the crafty stuff you can find on here. I love to sew, and do art stuff and so I can get new ideas from Pintrest. Not only that but it was a GREAT resource while planning my monkey themed baby shower.
Matthew A.
Celina, OH
I had heard from numerous people that Pinterest has great ideas but I always thought it was a girly app. Well, I was wrong. I have gotten more ideas on woodworking, gardening, tech, and etc. then I could have ever found on a search engine.
Payton V.
Ty Ty, GA
Pinterest is defiantly to "go-to" place for everything you need. Its so inspirational on so many different levels. Have a huge event coming up and you don't have a clue what to wear? Pinterest it! Want to redecorate, DIY, throw parties, organize, or clean? Find the most effective and unique ways on Pinterest.I absolutely adorrreee it!
Allison H.
El Monte, CA
Pinterest is cute and all but the directions are hard to follow. Most of the time they take up way more time and material than is actually needed in the pictures. I use it to look at pretty stuff people make rather than make my own things. I think similar to tumblr, just in a theme for DIY. I much rather use tumblr or other websites.
Julie C.
Silsbee, TX
I LOVE Pinterest! Why you ask?! Because it is the easiest place to find inspiration for all of your projects! Planning a party? Look up ideas on Pinterest! Redecorating? Find wonderful color combos on Pinterest! It is the best place to look for any idea that you may need or it is the perfect place to look up funny things on a rough day!
Gina G.
Pinterest is heaven sent! Pinterest offers so many ideas for DIY, shopping, fashion and so on. I am planning my daughter's Quinceanera and Pinterest has helped me with ideas for a theme, decorations as well as the timeline of planning and the different meanings of the Quinceanera. All my answers were in open place! Thank you, Pinterest.
Felicia G.
Fruitport, MI
How can Pinterest not get an A? The site is a creative idea, that allows you to "pin" pictures and links to websites and tutorials. Recipes, fashion, hair, DIY, wedding, holiday, anything you can think of is somewhere on Pinterest, and pinning something will put it into your person collection so you can check it out in detail later!
Samara F.
Norwalk, CT
Techie Expert Level 3
Umm who doesn't love Pinterest? If I need or want inspiration this is where I go - for recipes, decorating or outfit ideas. I love organizing things I see and love. I highly recommend everyone get in touch with the their creative side by using Pinterest.
Crystal J.
Dalton, Ga
My gosh! This app keeps me busy! I cannot express how much I love it! there is a DIY project for anything you can think of- from upcycling toliet paper rolls to makeing your own furniture! it's amazing!
Amanda G.
I love this app. I just feel you can get so many creative ideas from. I feel it can simply just make you save money. & it's just interesting watch other creative ideas. I sure to recommend the app, check it out and you'll see what I'm talking about. 😊
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!