BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jessica B.
This is such a fabulous website, I love it so much. It's helped me to become more organized in my life and I've seen and tried so many different things because of Pinterest. I've never been much into crafts, but Pinterest has turned me into such a DIY-er! I also rekindled my love for cooking and baking because of this website. So addicting, love it!
Sara S.
Avon, OH
Need a dinner idea? Have an ingredient that you want to use in your house in a recipe? Not sure how to decorate your bedroom? Need a holiday decoration idea? Need health / exercise tips? Planning a wedding and looking for unique ideas? This is the site. Just be warned that you will end up spending hours on this site! Addicting.
Sarah D.
Fairborn, OH
I love this site! You can find great ideas for kids birthdays , cooking recipes, makeup products, to hair ideas,etc. I found this one recipe from Pinterest called Texas Trash and I made it the next day. It was so delicious. I already found a theme for my son's second birthday and I can't wait to do it. Oh, and it is very very addictive
Jasmine V.
Riverside, CA
Because of Pinterest, I know I will become a great wife some day-- from all the recipes, DIY crafts, home decor, and even pins like how to knit or reupholster that I have been pinning for a long time now. Not too mention I basically already know what our dream home looks like, how I'm going to dress my kids.... Thank you Pinterest. Lol.
Payton V.
Ty Ty, GA
Pinterest is defiantly to "go-to" place for everything you need. Its so inspirational on so many different levels. Have a huge event coming up and you don't have a clue what to wear? Pinterest it! Want to redecorate, DIY, throw parties, organize, or clean? Find the most effective and unique ways on Pinterest.I absolutely adorrreee it!
Aurora D.
When I first got onto Pinterest, i was a pinning fool. pinning everything in sight, and liking things. So I gave myself a break. and each time i come back, i get a little more organized. It's a one stop shop of things I'd like to make, food or craft. A place to put ideas i find into one organized place! It's also a source of motivation!
Carla M.
Maywood, NJ
I once read in a magazine that one should have an inspiration wall. I have had one since I was about 14 with clippings of all things that I love. And now I have an online collage of all the things I love on Pinterest! Convenient because as I spend less time skimming magazines and more time on fashion blogs, I can just cut and paste!
Barbara C.
New Holland, PA
I have been on Pintrest for over a year and it has been the best. With six kids the arts and crafts have been lifesaving. The world of recipies are awesome and there are some many more I just cant list them all. This is the place to be !
Laura G.
Duluth, MN
This has to be my most favorite site ever!!! It is so full of fun and interesting ideas and activites, and products! I could spend days and days exploring this site! And the best part is, they let you share your favorite sites and pictures and ideas! It keeps everything organized so you can easily go back to something when you want!
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I love Pinterest. I remember getting my invite a while ago and I literally am on this site every day. It's like an online bulletin board for everything you love! You can literally pin everything from the web. I mostly use it for recipes & home decor ideas. I get 99% of my inspiration from this site. I highly recommend you try it, too!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!