4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
This is such a fabulous website, I love it so much. It's helped me to become more organized in my life and I've seen and tried so many different things because of Pinterest. I've never been much into crafts, but Pinterest has turned me into such a DIY-er! I also rekindled my love for cooking and baking because of this website. So addicting, love it!
Need a dinner idea? Have an ingredient that you want to use in your house in a recipe? Not sure how to decorate your bedroom? Need a holiday decoration idea? Need health / exercise tips? Planning a wedding and looking for unique ideas? This is the site. Just be warned that you will end up spending hours on this site! Addicting.
I love this site! You can find great ideas for kids birthdays , cooking recipes, makeup products, to hair ideas,etc. I found this one recipe from Pinterest called Texas Trash and I made it the next day. It was so delicious. I already found a theme for my son's second birthday and I can't wait to do it. Oh, and it is very very addictive
Because of Pinterest, I know I will become a great wife some day-- from all the recipes, DIY crafts, home decor, and even pins like how to knit or reupholster that I have been pinning for a long time now. Not too mention I basically already know what our dream home looks like, how I'm going to dress my kids.... Thank you Pinterest. Lol.
Pinterest is defiantly to "go-to" place for everything you need. Its so inspirational on so many different levels. Have a huge event coming up and you don't have a clue what to wear? Pinterest it! Want to redecorate, DIY, throw parties, organize, or clean? Find the most effective and unique ways on Pinterest.I absolutely adorrreee it!
When I first got onto Pinterest, i was a pinning fool. pinning everything in sight, and liking things. So I gave myself a break. and each time i come back, i get a little more organized. It's a one stop shop of things I'd like to make, food or craft. A place to put ideas i find into one organized place! It's also a source of motivation!
I once read in a magazine that one should have an inspiration wall. I have had one since I was about 14 with clippings of all things that I love. And now I have an online collage of all the things I love on Pinterest! Convenient because as I spend less time skimming magazines and more time on fashion blogs, I can just cut and paste!
I have been on Pintrest for over a year and it has been the best. With six kids the arts and crafts have been lifesaving. The world of recipies are awesome and there are some many more I just cant list them all. This is the place to be !
This has to be my most favorite site ever!!! It is so full of fun and interesting ideas and activites, and products! I could spend days and days exploring this site! And the best part is, they let you share your favorite sites and pictures and ideas! It keeps everything organized so you can easily go back to something when you want!
I love Pinterest. I remember getting my invite a while ago and I literally am on this site every day. It's like an online bulletin board for everything you love! You can literally pin everything from the web. I mostly use it for recipes & home decor ideas. I get 99% of my inspiration from this site. I highly recommend you try it, too!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos