BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
BreAna W.
Portland , OR
Love that this is both an app and website. It gives me great ideas by following people with the same interests as me. It also allows me to express myself and influence other people. I also love that you can organize everything that you post into boreds. That way it makes it easy for you and your followers find what we are looking for.
Lisa H.
Arkansas
Thanks to Pinterest I now have my wedding, children, closet, kitchen, and everything else planned. If only I could take everything on Pinterest and make it real, including the gorgeous man I'm going to marry. I love being able to look at so many different things in one place. If you can't find something, it most likely doesn't exist.
Jenna B.
Whoever created Pinterest was a genius! I love pinning just about everything. It's my favorite place to go for seasonal recipes and it's great to find things for my job. Super easy to use and really fun to use too!! Cannot say enough about it!
Felicia G.
Fruitport, MI
How can Pinterest not get an A? The site is a creative idea, that allows you to "pin" pictures and links to websites and tutorials. Recipes, fashion, hair, DIY, wedding, holiday, anything you can think of is somewhere on Pinterest, and pinning something will put it into your person collection so you can check it out in detail later!
Jenny S.
Greenwood, IN
Some may not understand the purpose of Pinterest, but it's quite clear that is it a virtual idea pin board. From food to gardening to clothing, you can find it all. Creating your own boards and pinning images and links back to the content is essential for getting the most out of Pinterest, instead of merely re-pinning pins from others.
Jennifer C.
Pikeville, KY
Not enough can be said about Pinterest. It houses so many great ideas, diy projects, recipes and so much more. A simple repin makes it easy to store all your interests. It's easy to add so many that you may not ever find the time to try them all, but it's great knowing it will always be there. I couldn't imagine life now without it.
Susan F.
Hartland, ME
Pinterest is truly an online bulletin board where I have pinned thousands of ideas, recipes, projects and notes of inspiration. I have to pull myself away from it. I save crochet patterns, ideas for paintings, photos of interesting people for writing inspiration and so much more. Now my husband is hooked and has his own set of boards.
Emma M.
New Vienna, OH
If you're looking to try something new, Pinterest has it. I always look to Pinterest for prom, homecoming, and wedding hair or even makeup! They have the latest styles, and cute clothing! You'll find some of the best DIY projects as well!
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
When I've discovered Pinterest, it's like a common ritual to be on there for hours. I love this site so much. I found many ideas for things that interest me like cooking recipes, DYI projects, nail designs, etc. This site is very simple to use and addicting. I just love it. Great way to discover new things that inspire your interest.
Samantha D.
Glen Allen, VA
I absolutely adore Pinterest. It is an easy website to find almost anything you're interested in. Unlike reading a book, Pinterest allows users to view products, ideas, decor, beauty related postings, and more using pictures. Not only can you explore other peoples boards, you can create boards of your own for later viewing/reference.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!