BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Amanda L.
If i was getting paid for all the time i spend on Pinterest I'd be rich! Its my lifesaver and my way of throwing hints out to family about stuff i want lol. They have amazing ideas and recipes or ANYTHING you need you might find it on Pinterest.
JoAnna C.
Love LOVE Love! This is app is so much. I have different boards for different idea subjects. I love that it is like compartment for each subject and then people like it and follow. You can find some pretty cool people making pretty cool things!
Carla V.
PINTEREST IS LIFE. I love Pinterest anything you want to know how to do such as crafts, DYI, recipes, etc... you name it! You can literally find anything on Pinterest. It's such a great way to learn how to do something, find ideas, or even inspire your creativity.
Make one right now. It's soo addicting and so amazing!! You won't regret it.
Zitlaly C.
I love Pinterest! It just a fun app where you learn new things get ideas from other people it's just full of fun things & it makes you actually wanna learn how to do makeup or hair or do crafts & stuff! I do recommend people to check it out (:
Lulu M.
Omgsh i love Pinterest. This is the site I come to whenever I want to look up for any ideas. Especially in parties all my parties are ideas from this site. I love it from decorating my home, beauty ideas, EVERYTHING!!! I love you Pinterest!
Meagan C.
Milford, ME
I'm literally obsessed with Pinterest! No matter what I'm looking for, whether it be a cute idea for a hairdo or a quick and healthy meal Pinterest has me covered. There are categories for every person to take an interest in. Tons of DIY projects have saved me a bunch of money since the time I started pinning. Follow me! meagancousins9
Dana J.
La Crosse, WI
Pinterest is highly addictive. I can spend a good amount on the site finding great new recipes, projects, home decor, clothing, and beauty tips. My family tends to have a problem deciding on dinner, so I try a lot of new things from Pinterest and there isn't a thing I've made that anyone has argued with. It's a great creative resource.
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I love Pinterest. I remember getting my invite a while ago and I literally am on this site every day. It's like an online bulletin board for everything you love! You can literally pin everything from the web. I mostly use it for recipes & home decor ideas. I get 99% of my inspiration from this site. I highly recommend you try it, too!
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
I love Pinterest! It's where I get basically all my ideas for anything. I get recipes and a lot of diy stuff! I mostly have use it to make meals for my husband and it's pretty easy and they show you suggestions if things similar to what you are looking at
Sara S.
Avon, OH
Need a dinner idea? Have an ingredient that you want to use in your house in a recipe? Not sure how to decorate your bedroom? Need a holiday decoration idea? Need health / exercise tips? Planning a wedding and looking for unique ideas? This is the site. Just be warned that you will end up spending hours on this site! Addicting.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!