BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Katie R.
Forney, TX
Once you start you can't stop! Pinterest is for everything from cooking to dressing your self! Super cute outfits, jewelry, craft ideas and recipes galore! If it's been done you can find it on Pinterest! I find myself checking Pinterest before I get dressed for special occasions, just to see if there's something new I can come up with.
Jacqueline A.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I'm addicted to so many different things on Pinterest. Need a recipe for dinner? Look on Pinterest? Need a new idea for a knitting project? Better hop on Pinterest!
I have also found and used so many ideas for entertaining and feeding my toddler!
Jessica D.
Raleigh, NC
I was a little late to the "Pinterest" fad, however I have since become hooked on this site. I have tried several wonderful recipes from pins I have found and can't wait to try some of the crafts in the near future! Now if only my dream house from the ideas I've pinned on this website would magically appear, this site would be nearly perfect!
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
I love using to find great diy stuff or makeup ideas . It's the best website to save and pin things to your page so you can find it again . Or if you want to share your opinion about something you can post it on your page for people to find it
Jessica F.
Las Cruces, NM
It seemed like everyone and their mother were using Pinterest. That's all I kept on hearing "I got this idea from Pinterest" or "Pinterest this or that" so I decided to check out what ll the fuzz was about and let me tell you something. I LOVE IT! You can find pretty much everything in there, from fashion inspiration to easy DIY projects!
Mykah H.
Vineyard, UT
Love Pinterest. My only complaint is that if you're using their mobile app and your phone locks or you go out of the app and come back to it, it takes you to the home page and you have to search what you had up before. It doesn't leave you where you left off which can be extremely annoying when you wanted to show something to a friend.
Alyssa D.
There are so many great ideas out there!!! I used this to help with planning our wedding and had ideas left over I joke with my husband that I'm planning a vow renewal so I can get to use them! It's great for those involved in the wedding too. My bridesmaids and both mine and my husbands mom's have accounts too so they can see things I like.
Nicole J.
Temecula, CA
I love Pinterest! They literally have something for everyone on this site. From foods, to simple things that's will just make your life that much easier. But I'm one of those people who try the crafts and end up on the 'Pinterest fail' website 😂
Candace V.
Pinterest is the perfect woman's app/website you can save ideas for later. You can plan anything on there. I am on the app a few time a day just scrolling through ideas. If you love planning looking at girly ideas then you will love Pinterest.
Kaela L.
Chesterfield, VA
If you're looking for an app that can help you with tips on everyday life, this is the app for you. It has everything from makeup tips to recipes. It has workout exercises you can do at home. Anything tips you can possibly think of is probably on this app.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!