BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...469 Answers
Juliette D.
Staten Island, NY
Techie Expert Level 3
I love this app!! It provides you with so many creative ideas and tips on when you need them. I am on here almost every day and it is so inspiring to see what everyone does and posts on here. It is very helpful when it comes to party planning.
Ashley K.
Sharpsburg, MD
I just love Pinterest! I love looking at the beauty products and the fashion on Pinterest! I get great tips on makeup and clothes and also DIY tips! I stay on Pinterest for hours! Pinning stuff! It's really easy to use! And really fun! Definitely have no bad things to say about Pinterest! It's awesome worth the time to check out and is free!
Tyler S.
Massillon, OH
I have not been able to stay off of Pinterest since I logged on the very first time! It is so addicting! This is where I find inspiration for my blog and also for gifts and crafts! If you're looking for some inspiration this is the perfect website!!
Renee U.
Revere, MA
Love this site!

Great to get ideas for DIY products or to find a new recipe to make. There is an endless amount of advice and great ideas on this website.

The app is super easy to use and has the same range as the actual online website does.
Jordan L.
Allen Park, MI
I love using Pinterest. I have the app on my phone and I am constantly using it. You can look up anything from makeup, to tattoos, to fashion and home decor. Pinterest gives you great idea for projects and anything else that you are looking for. It has given me some cute ideas to go with as far as makeup techniques, etc. I absolutely love it.
Jacqueline A.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I'm addicted to so many different things on Pinterest. Need a recipe for dinner? Look on Pinterest? Need a new idea for a knitting project? Better hop on Pinterest!
I have also found and used so many ideas for entertaining and feeding my toddler!
Pamela B.
Staten Island, NY
Pinterest is so useful and helpful for so many things. I am a visual person and I love that I can use it to save ideas and organize them visually and then when I am ready I can refer back. Before Pinterest I used to use Google Image to search for ideas and then click on the pictures that came up relating to my search. This is much better.
Candace V.
Pinterest is the perfect woman's app/website you can save ideas for later. You can plan anything on there. I am on the app a few time a day just scrolling through ideas. If you love planning looking at girly ideas then you will love Pinterest.
Ashley P.
Portage, PA
This site should come with a warning label. Something like ... WARNING: Highly Addicting! It's also pretty time consuming. I get on to find something to make for lunch and end up skipping lunch all together. However, there are a ton of really fun and unique things in a variety of categories. There is literally something to keep everyone happy.
Kaela L.
Chesterfield, VA
If you're looking for an app that can help you with tips on everyday life, this is the app for you. It has everything from makeup tips to recipes. It has workout exercises you can do at home. Anything tips you can possibly think of is probably on this app.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!