BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Katie C.
Kane, PA
I love Pinterest. As a teacher, I use it to organize ideas for my classroom. As a person that has a lot of ideas, I use it for inspiration and to pass time. My guiltiest pleasure is to use it to plan my wedding. Yes...I am THAT girl. I love it because you are never limited in how many boards you have, what the topic of those boards are, or what you may find. I can't imagine my life without Pinterest. It is truly a helpful and fun tool to have in your arsenal!
Bridget G.
I honestly have to visit Pinterest on a daily basis. It's a necessity really, to get the juices flowing and the mind inspired. I don't think there is a single subject you couldn't find more info about.

My favorite topics are recipes, DIY and design, but I periodically get on a fashion rampage and love searching for unique fashion styling.
Kelsey J.
Carrollton, GA
I love Pinterest. You can do everything from plan your future wedding to tons of craft DIY ideas. Every craft idea I've done has been from Pinterest. The only bad thing about this is- you get your expectations way up. It IS a good way to get ideas from but when you attempt to do something and it doesn't turn out the same way, well... you lose.
Deserah T.
1165 Wytheville, VA
I absolutely love Pinterest! It is great for organizing, for compiling grocery lists, for learning new things and for teaching you tons of DIY projects! I go on there every day just to browse and see what other people are pinning. I also love that they have beauty looks on there as it is where I get a lot of my inspiration for makeup from!
Tyana H.
Harrison, NJ
I love using to find great diy stuff or makeup ideas . It's the best website to save and pin things to your page so you can find it again . Or if you want to share your opinion about something you can post it on your page for people to find it
Ashlie A.
Bakersfield , CA
Easily get distracted from this site. try not to get on, but it has the best diy seems like i cant keep myself away. they have everything from how to do your nail polish and hair to how to do your wedding. love that it could be an app too.
Andrea  P.
I love this app. Who ever thought of this is remarkable. I was the first of all my friends that got it (way back when). I have found many products on there that I love. Great ideas for clothes. Also I planned my wedding this summer and could not have done it without Pinterest. It's an amazing app. I love how you can have private boards too! :)
Jaime N.
Gilbert, AZ
The site of all sites. This baby has everything and I mean everything! Treat it like google when searching and voila! you're search instantly shows pictures (not just boring text) of all the awesomeness out there! Seriously! What are you waiting for? Beware though...once you join, it will be your go to for EVERYTHING... yes I said EVERYTHING.
Megan M.
Early, TX
It really has everything you could ask for, no matter what you are into. There's things for organization, weddings, food recipes, crafts, stuff for people with children, and so so soooo many other things. Basically, if you think of it, it will be there and have so many other ideas that you may not have thought of of even imagined possible.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
Love this site!

Great to get ideas for DIY products or to find a new recipe to make. There is an endless amount of advice and great ideas on this website.

The app is super easy to use and has the same range as the actual online website does.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!