BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Janet A.
Mission
Love this app! Whenever I need to look for an idea, whether it’s for a Halloween costume or birthday party Pinterest is there to save the day. They always have something I like.
Haley C.
Pinterest helps me with everything. I learned to make so much food on Pinterest. It is great that we could save them to different boards on there for easy organization. I love Pinterest.
Tracy L.
It's a great time waster. What's more fun and brainless than pinning a million pretty things? You can pin away on your computer or phone. Pinterest's app is pretty nice. You can easily refer to your pins and show them to other people on the app.

Pinterest is a very girly product. The core demographic group is around 20s-30s, female, fashion/beauty-oriented, and Caucasian.

In the past couple of years, it's been more cluttered with bloggers and Instagramers using it to advertise their posts and stuff. It's also full of companies and businesses marketing their stuff. Before, it seemed just a bit less commercial and less of a marketing vehicle.

Pinterest has always had a particular look and vibe:  very white, aspirational, chic, elegant, and slightly conservative and mainstream. That's the general vibe and culture of Pinterest.
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
I love Pinterest. It’s my go to app when my phone is dry. I organize outfits, makeup looks, recipes, home improvement ideas, and just about anything. I have so much fun on there.
Courtney R.
Coventry
I absolutely love using Pinterest...Its so useful for hobbies, tips and tricks, shopping, inspiration and so much more. I personally use this app everyday bc its that great!!
Jackie M.
Norristown, PA
Pinterest is my go to for all dyi projects. I have always loved making crafts and decorating. I really like to do projects that are different like for my home I just moved into I had to figure out how to set up my son's bedroom because it's very small and I didn't want big furniture so I went on Pinterest and got some awesome tip's! I got small crates and put them under his bed for additional storage space and I'm going to hang sheleves next which you would be surprised the things you can make out of very honest inexpensive items that look amazing! They have all different types of catagorys from travel to furniture and you can search for what you want and then if you like something you can pin it (save) and then also share the pinned articles with others. If you like getting good ideas for numerous things in your life this is the app for you!!!
valeria M.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This has to be my favorite page anything from housing to decor to fashion and beauty any trick or tips I need you can easily find ♡ Pinterest has really been a game changer
Casie W.
I absolutely love Pintrest! Its my escape from everything.. I use pintrest for preparing my meals, decor, diy everything you could think of. Its like my second Bible.
Lizzie L.
Lafayette
Absolutely love this website. I use it for anything and everything. I recently found out I have a gluten intolerance and it’s been a life saver for meals and information.
Alyssa N.
More like 4.5. Pinterest saved my life when I was wedding planning. I have family on both sides of the country, and I'm right in the middle, so it was hard to get help and get ideas together, but Pinterest really helped all of us collaborate on looks and ideas for the reception. If anyone is planning a wedding -- PINTEREST! Get your trusted people together on one board and watch the magic happen. It was also a nice way to share with people the sort of look I wanted and let them go from there.Aside from wedding planning, it's also a nice way to keep ideas organized. I use it as a holder for recipes I want to try out, Christmas presents I (or a friend) might like, or books that I enjoyed. It's a super useful place just to store ideas and look for new ideas.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!