BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Kaitlyn D.
New England, ND
I love Pinterest! It's such a great apps that has stuff from cooking recipes to makeup and much more. I've been using Pinterest for such a long time because really it has so many things to lookup and do on the app. You can now even buy things from the app which is pretty cool. The app is free and believe me you will never get bored of using it!
Mia B.
Johns Creek, GA
I go on this site 24/7! Its my guide to everything! From clothes to makeup to food to BOYS. Its perfection. Only thing: be careful what you read. Alot of the things posted on there aren't exactly true. Especially more towards all the DIY and the food. Be sure to look at the reviews on the products/items before you try it! LEARNED THE HARD WAY!!!
Michelle D.
Dayton, OH
This website will give you anything and everything you can think of!!! It is fabulous for decoration ideas, gardening tips, recipes, hairstyles, clothing/fashion tips, child activities, ect. You name it, you can find it!!! I have found some of my favorite recipes from this website!!!! Just be prepared to spend hours there as once you start pinning, it is very difficult to stop!!! :-)
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
I love Pinterest so much. I started pinning 2 yrs ago and have been faithful to the app ever since. I find new recipes, outfit ideas, craft ideas, holiday decorating inspo, and so much more on here. My whole wedding was planned out on Pinterest!
Jana A.
Springville, IN
When Pinterest first made its appearance, I SWORE I'd never fall victim to it! Now I eat my words. While I'm not crafty, nor a gourmet cook, it's fun sometimes to just pretend I'm going to try a new recipe. In the mean time, I can't think of a better platform for sharing everything from recipes to pictures of your favorite hotties. I'm smitten!
Nayab Q.
Sugar Land, TX
I use Pinterest on a daily basis for home decor, cooking recipes, or just to get inspiration for paintings or clothes. This app is limitless. You can find anything you could possibly want to see. As a big DIYer, I love the step by step links that are provided to recreate any possible look. Anybody with any kind of taste can use it and have fun!
Alyssa M.
My favorite site, though it is way too addicting! Perfect for finding great ideas to use for teaching and in the classroom. There are so many creative ideas on there for crafts, home, fashion, and more. I've found a lot of recipes to make also. :)
Jennifer S.
Tonawanda, NY
I'm sure many others have mentioned their love affair with Pinterest. It has been neat to see the design/feature changes since starting with them. I really enjoy seeing the things that interest me and they have made it easier to use from my smart phone when I'm on the go. I will say it can be overwhelming at times because I want most of what I see!
Katelyn M.
Harmony, NC
Pinterest offers a wide variety of categories that can fit to even the most discerning tastes from Health, Fitness, and Beauty, to Pop Culture and Fashion. Just use the multiple tabs for navigation, or the convenient search bar, to locate fun and creative DIYs, delicious recipes, or even a daily pick-me-up from inspirational quotes and phrases.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
I love creating boards on Pinterest. I store dinner ideas or holiday food ideas or holiday gift ideas. Also home decor wants. It's great to have something at your finger tips. I'd highly recommend. Keeps you organized if you choose to use it that way!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!