BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Allison J.
Uxbridge, MA
I absolutely adore Pinterest...when I first joined I wasn't sure what the fuss was all about but oh my goodness...it has changed my life! I have found so many awesome organizing tips, recipes, meal plans, diy projects, etc...what a valuable resource! My only complaint is that I wish it would've been around when I was planning my wedding!!
Mariah T.
Garden City, KS
I'm not a chef, nor an interior designer, not a cosmetologist either, but with Pintrest you might think I am. It makes everything so simple and provides people with so man incredible ideas! I love experimenting with DIY projects, recipes, nails, hair and makeup. My newborns nursery is filled with Pintrest projects and is absolutely to die for!
Bridget G.
I honestly have to visit Pinterest on a daily basis. It's a necessity really, to get the juices flowing and the mind inspired. I don't think there is a single subject you couldn't find more info about.

My favorite topics are recipes, DIY and design, but I periodically get on a fashion rampage and love searching for unique fashion styling.
Ashley K.
Sharpsburg, MD
I just love Pinterest! I love looking at the beauty products and the fashion on Pinterest! I get great tips on makeup and clothes and also DIY tips! I stay on Pinterest for hours! Pinning stuff! It's really easy to use! And really fun! Definitely have no bad things to say about Pinterest! It's awesome worth the time to check out and is free!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
At first when Pinterest came out I couldn't understand what it would be good for..well, now I have so many boards and so many ideas placed there. If you run across something and you want to save it, go back to it, maybe make it or do it later, you can pin it and it's there for you! Recipes, decorating ideas, craft projects, to name a few. Fun!
Alissa J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been on Pinterest since 2011 and I currently have over 1,200 pins. I love the website and I use it mostly for fashion inspiration which is especially great when I already have pieces in my closet that are similar to the ones pictured. My only complaint is that the pins often lead to dead links of web pages that are no longer available.
Jocelyn F.
I am addicted to Pinterest! One site for just about anything you can think of. Crafts, decor, food, babies, animals, weddings, future homes. Wondering where to get ideas for your new baby's nursery? check Pinterest. Want home remedies for bugs or rodents? check Pinterest. Planning your wedding? Pinterest. You can get ideas for literally anything.
Nicole B.
Peoria, AZ
I love Pinterest! When used properly, you can organize your entire life in one spot. I have quite a few boards, ranging from fashion to cleaning tips to all kinds of recipes. When I have a special project I'm working on, I create a board. I love the ease of being able to surf the web and add images and links with the click. It's great!
Katie K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I thoroughly enjoy Pinterest! So many of the things I found on the app inspired many of my wedding creations & decorations! When I need a good quote, I know exactly where to look. I love that you can organize your pins into boards so you know exactly where everything is that you want to look at. I highly recommend this app to everyone I know.
Dayna G.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I have been on Pinterest for what feels like forever. It's my go-to for fashion, fitness, recipes, and home decorating. I try to get all of my friends to go to Pinterest because I have found so many creative ideas on that site. I even started adding my own pins! It's exciting to see things you've created be re-pinned. I love Pinterest!!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!