BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
I've been on their since the beginning. Love getting inspiration for home decor, fashion, dinner ideas. I'm trying to eat less meAt and find great and delicious vegetarian and vegan meals. Good for a pick me up with quotes and funny photos. Love how you can organize boards. Cons: you end up on there for quite sometime.if you're not careful lol
Kassandra P.
What is there not to love about Pinterest?! I used to cut up magazines and have a boat load of saved pictures on my iPhoto which only took up disk space from my laptop making it very slow. Pinterest gives me one place to put all my inspiration pictures, baby ideas, travel wish list, home decor inspiration and everything in between in one spot!
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Pinterest is so fun! I could sit on that site all day. I've done so many DIY projects. I've learned some new makeup tricks as well as hair. There's so much to do you never get bored. I love all the makeup and hair boards. I also love the clothes and quote boards. I'm so glad I downloaded the pinterst app on my phone so I can always be on it.
Aja S.
Lexington, NC
Before Pinterest, I either had word documents full of pictures gathered off the internet, or stashes of magazine pages that I clipped to keep. Neither of those is very organized or accessible, and that is why I LOVE Pinterest! I've got boards for every room in my house, and my home remodel is taking shape all due to this genius invention.
Katie K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I thoroughly enjoy Pinterest! So many of the things I found on the app inspired many of my wedding creations & decorations! When I need a good quote, I know exactly where to look. I love that you can organize your pins into boards so you know exactly where everything is that you want to look at. I highly recommend this app to everyone I know.
Heather L.
Broadbent, OR
I absolutely love Pinterest! It was ingenious invention that saves so much time by pooling together all the best ideas and resources in one place (with pictures to boot!) I have gotten so many awesome ideas and recipes off of Pinterest and it's such a great way to keep track of the things I love on the internet in a fun, creative way!
Jocelyn F.
I am addicted to Pinterest! One site for just about anything you can think of. Crafts, decor, food, babies, animals, weddings, future homes. Wondering where to get ideas for your new baby's nursery? check Pinterest. Want home remedies for bugs or rodents? check Pinterest. Planning your wedding? Pinterest. You can get ideas for literally anything.
Joey B.
Topeka, KS
I could seriously spend all day on Pinterest! Ever since I became a member of their site, I've gotten so many wonderful tips, tricks, decorating advice and ideas, recipe ideas, makeup tutorials, clothing trends... you name it, it's there! Pinterest is also one of the 1st sites I check when I wake up in the morning. Can you say ADDICTED?!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
At first when Pinterest came out I couldn't understand what it would be good for..well, now I have so many boards and so many ideas placed there. If you run across something and you want to save it, go back to it, maybe make it or do it later, you can pin it and it's there for you! Recipes, decorating ideas, craft projects, to name a few. Fun!
Crystal R.
Brownsburg, IN
If you want an idea for ANYTHING.. check Pinterest. You can learn recipes DIY projects, crafts for kids, how to do hair and makeup..anything at all! This site has changed my life. If you do not have a Pinterest account, you are missing out.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!