4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest is amazing for DIYers! You can also get ideas for planning anything from your child's birthday party to your wedding! The only thing I don't like about Pinterest is that many of the link re-direct you to incorrect pages... I think the site is getting kind of messy and out of control... but overall, you can still find cute ideas on here.
In short, Pinterest has become one the most talked about things in ly life. Someone asks me for a recipe, I say-hold on let me look on Pinterest. If I want to know how to rock a certain fashion item-Pinterest. From home plans, fashion, reward charts, I have used Pinterest for any and eveything and I am ok with admitting my crazy addiction!!!!!!
Pinterest is my other social media addiction besides facebook and instagram! There are SO many great ideas for cooking, home decor, organization, health and beauty, fitness, and so many others.... I have tried several recipes from Pinterest and they were all great! Funfetti dip anyone??? SOOOO good! Having Pinterest makes me feel like Martha-freaking-Stewart! But sometimes I find myself just going to the humor section when I need a good laugh! I would be lost without Pinterest!
I love Pinterest and I can't get enough of it. I will sit down looking for one specific thing, find it and end up spending another hour re-pinning things! I haven't gotten into pinning things originally myself, but I plan on it. If you are looking for wedding ideas, recipe ideas, diy, or how do I get this out- you will find it on Pinterest!
I love this website so much. It is so addictive. I find so many projects on here that I just don't know what to do with myself. The downside is that some pins don't take you to the site with the directions, its only a picture. Who wants that? Tell me how!! I love looking foe new styles in fashion and make-up how to's. One of my absolute favorites.
I love Pinterest because it has everything! Friends and family can keep in touch sharing photos, favorite videos or links, projects, and products they use on their boards. I follow my favorite beauty product boards plus learn new recipes daily! Fun ideas to use at home are useful. Travel images give me ideas for my next vacation or day trip. Many companies that have a board do contests for members which I like too. I visit Pinterest daily and often send pins to friends or family.
I go on this site 24/7! Its my guide to everything! From clothes to makeup to food to BOYS. Its perfection. Only thing: be careful what you read. Alot of the things posted on there aren't exactly true. Especially more towards all the DIY and the food. Be sure to look at the reviews on the products/items before you try it! LEARNED THE HARD WAY!!!
I love Pinterest.. it is so easy for me to get distracted on there and spend 2 hours just scrolling through pages. Pinterest literally has EVERYTHING from clothes, makeup, recipes, organizing, working out, throwing parties, cleaning and things to make you laugh and inspire you. Anything you can think of is probably on Pinterest. It is very helpful!
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest! I actually host a Pinterest craft party each month. I post the craft via FB, then ask others to rsvp via comments. Once I have a count of participation, I estimate the cost of the craft per person, but the supplies or send a list of supplies for them to gather and provide snacks. They bring a bottle of wine and their supplies and/or money for reimbursing me. Then we take pics of the finished products and post them to FB and instagram. So fun!!!
Pinterest is my go-to for recipes, fashion, beauty, home decor, and so much more! I could get lost for hours pinning my interests. I have not only found so many neat DIY projects, but have also been able to transform clutter into an organization haven. No matter who you are, there is definitely something waiting for you to discover on Pinterest.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos