BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Jennifer S.
Tonawanda, NY
I'm sure many others have mentioned their love affair with Pinterest. It has been neat to see the design/feature changes since starting with them. I really enjoy seeing the things that interest me and they have made it easier to use from my smart phone when I'm on the go. I will say it can be overwhelming at times because I want most of what I see!
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
Love this website! It is an awesome way to get ideas in any category you can think of! I have found excellent recipes, outfits, beauty tips etc. I also like the feature when you can share on other social media sites! Excellent app and website!!
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
I enjoy pintrest because of the wide variety of things I can look up on there - from ideas on what to wear to how to cook a particular meal, I have gotten several great ideas from random people as well as my friends. Very unique concept. I also enjoy the update on the iOS as I can now not accidentally repin something I have pinned in the past!!!
Victoria M.
Warner Robins, GA
This site is an amazing source for not only inspirational photos of some new and creative looks to try; but, also, for find those products with links to the sites. It helps with fashion inspiration and beauty. You can even use it to redecorate your house or find some of those neat DIY projects. Hands down one of the best sites I have found to date.
Alexandra P.
Pinterest is a more casual version of tumblr, as you don't need to set up an actual blog, so I would not compare the two. However, there are sites similar to Pinterest that I find much more aesthetically appealing and user-friendly. For example, StyleSaint and VFiles are WAY better options for those who are considering using Pinterest for fashion.
Taylor M.
I love Pinterest but do not get on it very often. I usually get on it for DIY ideas and for room decoration! I would recommend this app to anyone who likes those things or anyone else because it has multiple different types of products to look at
Maria M.
Mooresville, NC
I love this website so much. It is so addictive. I find so many projects on here that I just don't know what to do with myself. The downside is that some pins don't take you to the site with the directions, its only a picture. Who wants that? Tell me how!! I love looking foe new styles in fashion and make-up how to's. One of my absolute favorites.
Aayesha G.
College Sta, TX
I used to criticize people for being addicted to Pinterest, until one day I downloaded the app and became hooked. The rest is history honestly. This app helped me to change my diet with all the crazy, unique, and creative ideas it's filled with. If you're on the brink of needing inspiration with DIYs, recipes, etc. then this is the app for you.
Mia B.
Johns Creek, GA
I go on this site 24/7! Its my guide to everything! From clothes to makeup to food to BOYS. Its perfection. Only thing: be careful what you read. Alot of the things posted on there aren't exactly true. Especially more towards all the DIY and the food. Be sure to look at the reviews on the products/items before you try it! LEARNED THE HARD WAY!!!
Daianne B.
Orlando, FL
I honestly don't use this at all. I don't get it. I can't try anything on this because it's too creative and requires a lot of work lol I do like the organization and how everything is set up but I can see myself doing or wearing anything on it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!