BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Shannon C.
Pinterest is pretty much my virtual cookbook. I have used it for other small craft type ideas, but I really mainly use it for recipes. It's great for organizing different kinds of recipes, and fun to see what my other friends are cooking. I would love to give Pinterest 5 starts, but the whole "suggested pin" thing is starting to really annoy me.
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
I've been on their since the beginning. Love getting inspiration for home decor, fashion, dinner ideas. I'm trying to eat less meAt and find great and delicious vegetarian and vegan meals. Good for a pick me up with quotes and funny photos. Love how you can organize boards. Cons: you end up on there for quite sometime.if you're not careful lol
Aayesha G.
College Sta, TX
I used to criticize people for being addicted to Pinterest, until one day I downloaded the app and became hooked. The rest is history honestly. This app helped me to change my diet with all the crazy, unique, and creative ideas it's filled with. If you're on the brink of needing inspiration with DIYs, recipes, etc. then this is the app for you.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Pinterest is a fun and interesting sight where you can pin recipes, ideas, crafts, etc and also get ideas for yourself. There is need for improvement though I like to find recipes on the sight. It may not be for everyone, not sure that I recommend it for all
Darian W.
P C Beach, FL
I've had Pinterest since it came out and you had to get in email invitation to join! Definitely love this application, I use it daily and definitely gives me a lot of inspiration for projects my hair my make up my body all the above awesome app!
Rachel L.
Pinterest is my other social media addiction besides facebook and instagram! There are SO many great ideas for cooking, home decor, organization, health and beauty, fitness, and so many others.... I have tried several recipes from Pinterest and they were all great! Funfetti dip anyone??? SOOOO good! Having Pinterest makes me feel like Martha-freaking-Stewart! But sometimes I find myself just going to the humor section when I need a good laugh! I would be lost without Pinterest!
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Pinterest is absolutely AMAZING for a creative mind that needs some inspiration! I can spend hours on there pinning pictures & making personal albums! They have something for everyone, from DIY's to Recipes, home decor, arts & crafts, wedding ideas, photography and much more! I planned most of my backyard wedding on Pinterest & it was wonderful!
Jana A.
Springville, IN
When Pinterest first made its appearance, I SWORE I'd never fall victim to it! Now I eat my words. While I'm not crafty, nor a gourmet cook, it's fun sometimes to just pretend I'm going to try a new recipe. In the mean time, I can't think of a better platform for sharing everything from recipes to pictures of your favorite hotties. I'm smitten!
Melissa  L.
Voorhees, NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
I am a Pinterest addict and I love this app. I love using the app because I can easily and quickly pull up any recipes I've pinned. I also love using the app to kill time in between appointments or waht not. The app is amazing for pulling things that you've saved up quickly and great to look at if you need quick inspiration for your hair or outfit!
Maria M.
Mooresville, NC
I love this website so much. It is so addictive. I find so many projects on here that I just don't know what to do with myself. The downside is that some pins don't take you to the site with the directions, its only a picture. Who wants that? Tell me how!! I love looking foe new styles in fashion and make-up how to's. One of my absolute favorites.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!