BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Stephanie T.
Gainesville, GA
It is so useful, you can get decoration ideas, cooking ideas, tattoo ideas, etc. It has such a variety of things you can look for. You can also click on the picture and it takes you the persons' blog or webpage that it was taken from and you can learn how it was done. Only downfall is that some people only post pictures and not how they did it.
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
Love this website! It is an awesome way to get ideas in any category you can think of! I have found excellent recipes, outfits, beauty tips etc. I also like the feature when you can share on other social media sites! Excellent app and website!!
Maiharriese W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Pinterest. I am an addict. It is so easy to use and It has become an easy way for me to organize recipes, DIY ideas and so much more. I love that you can send pins to your friends. I have learned that I must to time myself on Pinterest or I will be on it for hours. It can also be a great learning tool. I learned how to make greener cleaning products. I even found some great cost saving tips. My grocery bill has been cut in half by some of the meal ideas.
Annie D.
Pittsburg, KS
Being an artist I find Pinterest very creatively reassuring. It gives me different outlooks and introduces me to a variety of creative outlooks to choose from. Furthermore, I also spend a great deal of time utilizing the website for recipes ❤️❤️❤️
Katie T.
Crystal, MN
The concept of Pinterest is cool and I can definitely spend some time on the site. It seems to me that when I go to use those ideas, most of the recipes, hair tips, decoration ideas are only pictures or partial tips and aren't easy to implement
Aayesha G.
College Sta, TX
I used to criticize people for being addicted to Pinterest, until one day I downloaded the app and became hooked. The rest is history honestly. This app helped me to change my diet with all the crazy, unique, and creative ideas it's filled with. If you're on the brink of needing inspiration with DIYs, recipes, etc. then this is the app for you.
Katie C.
Albany, OR
I use Pinterest to market my blog, plan weekly meals, keep my toddler busy, and find DIY projects to keep me busy! I also love that there's a tattoo category and fashion! I have gotten so many beauty tips from Pinterest it's just ridiculous :)
Shannon C.
Pinterest is pretty much my virtual cookbook. I have used it for other small craft type ideas, but I really mainly use it for recipes. It's great for organizing different kinds of recipes, and fun to see what my other friends are cooking. I would love to give Pinterest 5 starts, but the whole "suggested pin" thing is starting to really annoy me.
Allissia H.
Jackson, MS
I absolutely love Pinterest. I find myself finding ideas from the site and it also helps me with my workouts and diets by giving me recipes of the different foods and workout strategies. I'm so glad it was invented. It has become apart of my life and helps me with makeup, hair,fashion, dieting,and even workouts. Everyone should check Pinterest out.
Daianne B.
Orlando, FL
I honestly don't use this at all. I don't get it. I can't try anything on this because it's too creative and requires a lot of work lol I do like the organization and how everything is set up but I can see myself doing or wearing anything on it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!