4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
It is so useful, you can get decoration ideas, cooking ideas, tattoo ideas, etc. It has such a variety of things you can look for. You can also click on the picture and it takes you the persons' blog or webpage that it was taken from and you can learn how it was done. Only downfall is that some people only post pictures and not how they did it.
Love this website! It is an awesome way to get ideas in any category you can think of! I have found excellent recipes, outfits, beauty tips etc. I also like the feature when you can share on other social media sites! Excellent app and website!!
I love Pinterest. I am an addict. It is so easy to use and It has become an easy way for me to organize recipes, DIY ideas and so much more. I love that you can send pins to your friends. I have learned that I must to time myself on Pinterest or I will be on it for hours. It can also be a great learning tool. I learned how to make greener cleaning products. I even found some great cost saving tips. My grocery bill has been cut in half by some of the meal ideas.
Being an artist I find Pinterest very creatively reassuring. It gives me different outlooks and introduces me to a variety of creative outlooks to choose from. Furthermore, I also spend a great deal of time utilizing the website for recipes ❤️❤️❤️
The concept of Pinterest is cool and I can definitely spend some time on the site. It seems to me that when I go to use those ideas, most of the recipes, hair tips, decoration ideas are only pictures or partial tips and aren't easy to implement
I used to criticize people for being addicted to Pinterest, until one day I downloaded the app and became hooked. The rest is history honestly. This app helped me to change my diet with all the crazy, unique, and creative ideas it's filled with. If you're on the brink of needing inspiration with DIYs, recipes, etc. then this is the app for you.
I use Pinterest to market my blog, plan weekly meals, keep my toddler busy, and find DIY projects to keep me busy! I also love that there's a tattoo category and fashion! I have gotten so many beauty tips from Pinterest it's just ridiculous :)
Pinterest is pretty much my virtual cookbook. I have used it for other small craft type ideas, but I really mainly use it for recipes. It's great for organizing different kinds of recipes, and fun to see what my other friends are cooking. I would love to give Pinterest 5 starts, but the whole "suggested pin" thing is starting to really annoy me.
I absolutely love Pinterest. I find myself finding ideas from the site and it also helps me with my workouts and diets by giving me recipes of the different foods and workout strategies. I'm so glad it was invented. It has become apart of my life and helps me with makeup, hair,fashion, dieting,and even workouts. Everyone should check Pinterest out.
I honestly don't use this at all. I don't get it. I can't try anything on this because it's too creative and requires a lot of work lol I do like the organization and how everything is set up but I can see myself doing or wearing anything on it.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos