BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
Excellent source for ... well everything.  You can get inspiration and ideas for everything from cooking to home decor, even wardrobe ideas and gardening tips.  Endless opportunities!!!
Kristen L.
La Porte
I LOVE Pinterest. I use it for style inspiration, recipes, summer ideas for my kids, and more! It is great for finding ideas for just about everything. I highly recommend using it, if you haven't.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Interest is a great site especially for girls planning their wedding we’re looking for information on do it yourself projects and birthday party ideas love this site you can get lost on it for hours
Maria Jimena C.
Phoenix
Pinterest is an incredible app where you can make post collections, helping you if you need to decide some of your plans.
Weddings, parties, trips, cities, quotes, museums and so much more!!!
Constance M.
1 of my immediate go to places for reference. If I'm looking for ideas or products, Pinterest is where I start. I use it for study guides, craft ideas, fashion help,  and much more.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I don't know what I would do without Pinterest. Its both the best and worst thing to have happen. It on its own is a hobby. I use it to look up, organize and save idea things to eventually cooking, learn to do, home decor that I like, make up looks that I wish I could pull off, health and fitness related topics, and even things about research to later read. Its also a community where you will find like minded people that are into topics you like as well. I like that you can also buy from within the app, and sell if you are anyone with something not just a big name brand on there, and share things to/from your webpage or from your Pinterest page directly. It has evolved so much since its initial launch.
Christy B.
Love love love the app. I am crafty so I use it often. I also go to Pinterest parties, all us ladies get together and pick an idea craft from their app and make it happen. Fun times.
Giselle L.
Pinterest is a place I go to get ideas of anything, diys, decoration ideas, recipes, games, makeup looks, baby things, everything!! They’re an amazing source. You find anything and everything you need and more. Must visit, you won’t regret it.
Kimberly C.
Fun and addictive. You will find yourself penning everything. I am on it a couple times a week and have used it to do alot from hair styles to putting together a 20's look for a wedding.
Karli C.
Chadds ford, PA
I love Pinterest. I’ve found so much inspiration on there from home decor to makeup ideas to hair and skin care. There’s so much to explore on Pinterest. It’s one of my most used apps!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!