BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Jennifer E.
This site is for anyone who is going through a brain fart. Yes, "writer's block"..."in a jam"..etc etc. You get the point. =)

Make sure when you find something and pin it, add the URL to the pin so that you can reference back to the original site.
Erika D.
Tacoma, WA
It is an easy way to file lots of ideas. As a whole, I think it is trendy and not tangible. I like to hold receipts in my hand in a book, or a magazine with all the trends. I want it in my hands not on a computer screen where my eyes always have to focus on the screen. It is also not user friendly. There is no easy way to navigate through it.
Kimberly B.
Lees Summit, MO
I admit. I am addicted to Pinterest! There are so many great ideas and to be able to "pin" them for later is wonderful. I have gotten great recipes, craft ideas and it was a life saver when our elf, Luigi, visited us this past Christmas ;)
If you need inspiration for that project, organization tips etc, this has it!
Debbie L.
Honolulu, HI
This is a great app to use.. you can use it for pretty much anything. You can find fun diy projects on their. Whenever I'm feeling creative, I like to go on Pinterest to find some inspiration. It's also nice that you can customize your boards with all your different pins because you can always refer back to them later. A good tool to find good recipes!
Heather H.
Riverview, FL
This site is soooo addicting but it is a lifesaver!! Plently of recipes, work clothes ideas, hair and beauty as well as awesome ideas for children. I was able to plan my sons birthday with ideas from Pinterest and it has helped me on those long work days when I get home and need something quick and simple to make for dinner. I do tend to spend a little bit more time than I should on it.
Christina L.
FRAZEYSBURG, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Pintrest is a Wonderful "go to" source for creative ideas in decorating. I like to repurpose older items and I have the ability to physically transform items but I lack the creativity in figuring out what to do with them. I can spend a few moments on Pintrest and find 101+ ideas on how to turn something old and used up into something new with a purpose.
Casey R.
Back before Pinterest I used to stumble upon websites whether it be a recipe or a cool DIY craft and I would 'bookmark' or add the link to my 'favorites' on my browser. Then I discovered Pinterest. A virtual pin board to organize all my favorite things. Recipes to try, parenting blogs, craft ideas- you name it, you can probably find it on Pinterest!
Amanda H.
Chillicothe , OH
Techie Expert Level 3
This is such a useful organizational tool for practically any aspect of your life imaginable! There is an infinite wealth of information and idea-sharing at your fingertips. I especially love it for fashion, crafting, planning parties, and activities for homeschool.
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
I love this site. You can post, like and repin anything from home decorating, fashion ideas, food inspiration and recipes to fitness. I am always loggen on to my Pinterest account and i love the fact that this app very user friendly! Everything right at your fingertips! I received this app complimentary from Influenster another great site check it out!
Tee G.
Las Vegas, NV
Pinterest is a wonderful website ..it has so many beautiful pictures and ideas..things that so many have created with their vivid colorful imaginations. .they show step by step diy instructions That make it simple to have the same creations in your home. Always something new and exciting to do solo or with the family. .or a group.. enjoy!!! And have fun!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!