4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I am a huge fan of this website. I particularly love using it for nail art and home decorating inspiration. Also great for pictures of cute animals. I would recommend creating a pintrest. Free to start and if it isn't for you then no harm in stopping.
I love this website or app! It gives me so many great ideas! I think there is a ton of room for improvement and Pinterest is only growing! I visit this site at least every day because I love it! Almost everyone I know uses it but I still recommend people to it daily!
Pinterest is one of my favorite apps on my phone, I literally spend hours on there pinning ideas that I will most likely never do. I love Pinterest because there's something for everyone on there. It's the best site for any craft person to be a part of.
I can't believe I ever had a life before Pinterest. I get on it all the time rather I am just checking on recipes, looking up workouts, baby tips, makeup hints, or whatever I am into that day lol. If you don't have an account you are not in the loop
Pinterest is a lot of fun. You can save different crafts and recipes you come across as well as anything that inspires you (such as fashion or decorations). Curate your own boards and share with others some of the best items you've found on the web.
Beware this website/ app is highly addicting! I have spent hours on the website. I have suddenly turned into quite the crafter! Thier are so many ideas on here with DIY, fitness, Fashion, cooking and so much more. Just know that you have been warned of how addictive it can be
I use Pinterest for everything!!! From food ideas, to crafts ideas, to wedding ideas! I've even bought clothes off Pinterest before. My only thing is I wish once you pinned something it didn't show up all the time cause sometimes I almost pin things twice 🙈
I was never a fan of this site but now I can't live without it. I use it for vegetarian recipes and easy DIY projects. I use it for arts and crafts for my preschool class. You can find anything you need from hair styling options to workout routines.
Pinterest has grown to be so much more than pinning crafts for me. I have been able to search for nearly anything such as recipes or trends. I also love that I can share things with my girlfriends and we can collab on a board for an event. Great app!
I love this app!! I get inspired to do a lot of different arts and crafts as well as try a new recipe. There's seriously is a lot of ideas you can get from here. I love the step by step hair and makeup ideas. I'm always trying something new from here.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos