BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Danielle B.
Fresno, CA
Pinterest...you never fail me. Well, except when I can't find the pin I'm looking for that I pinned months ago and it's mixed in all my thousands of pins. But other then that, I LOVE Pinterest!!! OMG you cannot go wrong with place. Pinterest has become my new google. I go here for recipes/workouts/decorating tips before I even think of googling. LOVE.
Calista J.
Scarborough, ME
This is seriously one of the greatest apps you could ever get for free. You can repost or pin anything on your page like reminders,gifts,clothes,makeup etc. The pictures are very good quality.You can upload unlimited pictures and repin millions of others. This becomes so addictive,I find myself on it every day. This is a free app too. This is amazing!!!!
Jordan C.
New Albany , IN
I can't believe I ever had a life before Pinterest. I get on it all the time rather I am just checking on recipes, looking up workouts, baby tips, makeup hints, or whatever I am into that day lol. If you don't have an account you are not in the loop
Tessa T.
KIRKLAND, WA
Pinterest has opened a new world of tips, tricks, and recipes for me! I love trying everything from their workout tips, to their hair tutorials. I can find whatever I need on Pinterest, and whenever I'm in a slump it picks me up with a new makeup trick or recipe! I have done countless DIY's from Pinterest which is so much fun to do in your free time!
Kacey R.
Circleville , OH
I love this website... I can't stay off. I am on it all the time. I use the app on my phone, my ipad, I have it up on the computer. There are just so many things that can help in your daily life.

Recipes, beauty tips, hair ideas, decorating ideas, home improvement ideas, and so much more.

You will become addicted. You have been warned

;P
Jenny M.
Westminster, CO
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest. Not only do I have a place to store precious photos of kids, but it keeps ideas handy, instead of sharing them to my facebook page and then making them private :) I;ll be keeping my Pinterest around for quite a while :)
Tiffany D.
Forest , Va
Beware this website/ app is highly addicting! I have spent hours on the website. I have suddenly turned into quite the crafter! Thier are so many ideas on here with DIY, fitness, Fashion, cooking and so much more. Just know that you have been warned of how addictive it can be
Vanessa L.
Danville, VT
I absolutely adore Pinterest! Last minute dinner ideas, I even planned a last minute FROZEN party for my 8 & 6 yr old. I love the great ideas it offers and the amount of information it holds. It also connects you with the actual website where the information is coming from if you wanted to look into the source further. Just an overall awesome website!!
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
I love this website or app! It gives me so many great ideas! I think there is a ton of room for improvement and Pinterest is only growing! I visit this site at least every day because I love it! Almost everyone I know uses it but I still recommend people to it daily!
Cynthia P.
Keystone Hgts, FL
I never saw the point of this, and therefore never tried it, until I started planning my wedding last year. Holy crap was I missing out!! This app is brilliant. It was a life saver for wedding planning, but beyond that I use it for so much. Cooking, decor, party planning, fashion, hair, makeup, tattoos, so many ideas and a convenient place to put them :)
Tyazia W.
Cartersville, GA
What do you guys look for on here ?
Stafford M.
Chattanooga, TN
Who else spend almost a whole day just on Pinterest ?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
What's the biggest pinned board you have?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo León
Do you prefer Pinterest or Tumblr?
Alecia S.
Cincinnati , OH
What is your favorite thing to find on Pinterest? mine is food and crafts!