BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...469 Answers
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
I love this website or app! It gives me so many great ideas! I think there is a ton of room for improvement and Pinterest is only growing! I visit this site at least every day because I love it! Almost everyone I know uses it but I still recommend people to it daily!
Heather A.
Campbell, MO
Addicted would be my word for it. I cannot get enough of the great ideas I get off of here. I not only use most of them, but I adapt a lot of the ideas for my own use. I have never been a crafty girl, but found out how easy it can be after being on this site. Love how I can keep all of my ideas from online on one site! All I have to do is pin it!
Kacey R.
Circleville , OH
I love this website... I can't stay off. I am on it all the time. I use the app on my phone, my ipad, I have it up on the computer. There are just so many things that can help in your daily life.

Recipes, beauty tips, hair ideas, decorating ideas, home improvement ideas, and so much more.

You will become addicted. You have been warned

;P
Samantha G.
Braintree, MA
Hands down best app ever! Everything I love all in one place! It is organized and so easy to use. The only downside is you may become less productive because you will spend hours on this app! It is the only app that makes me want to do my makeup, do my hair, go shopping, cook a gourmet meal, and repaint a piece of furniture all at one time.
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
Pinterest is one of my favorite apps on my phone, I literally spend hours on there pinning ideas that I will most likely never do. I love Pinterest because there's something for everyone on there. It's the best site for any craft person to be a part of.
Katie M.
Lynchburg, VA
I used to be kinda "meh" about it, but once I realized how useful and amazing it is! I use it a few times a DAY. It's so interesting to see what your friends and other people find and pin. Definitely would recommend. It's like a woman's StumbleUpon!
Elle W.
If you like sharing photos and finding inspiration, Pinterest is the site for you. The whole premise of the site is that it's a virtual inspiration board so you can keep track of whatever you like and refer back to it later. It's popular for clipping fashion inspiration, planning a wedding and sharing home decor.

Follow me on Pinterest: Lipstickndlace
Julie A.
Royal Oak, MI
This site is a must have everyone!

Best uses:
Recipes- there is now an option to filter through recipes based on gluten-free, vegan/vegetarian, paleo, low-carb
Decorating ideas
Beauty tips
Crafts
Fashion
Wedding/party planning
And for me, TEACHING!
Katie P.
Pinterest is a lot of fun. You can save different crafts and recipes you come across as well as anything that inspires you (such as fashion or decorations). Curate your own boards and share with others some of the best items you've found on the web.
Allison J.
Bethlehem, GA
Imagine a place where all the geniuses of the world from their various fields gather to post their visions on a cork-board.
Voila. Pinterest.
Absolutely anything and everything you could wish to see, learn, build, style, cook, etc...etc...
It's all available within the few clicks of a mouse. Absolutely free.
To whomever created Pinterest:
Bravo. Bravo.
Robyn D.
Kitchener, ON
Anyone else addicted?
Brooke F.
Orange city, FL
Which category is your biggest board? (fashion, food, ideas, etc)
Andrea S.
What do you guys think of Pinterest?
Gabrielle B.
Who else is a freaking Pinterest addict??
Daniela B.
Best app agree or disagree