BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
ashley g.
Troy, MO
Pinterest is where it's at to find pretty much anything and everything! I do wish they would filter out the spam more. It gets a little annoying when you looking for something and u keep seeing the same spam ad. But other than that I think Pinterest is great!!
Courtney Z.
My favorite website/app EVER. Endless inspiration, from recipes to home decor ideas to workout plans! And much, much more. I highly recommend Pinterest to anyone who hasn't heard of it already. It'll become your favorite place to go to online as well!
Cassie S.
Lincoln, CA
This is my absolute favorite website! It has inspiration for everything you can possibly imagine! Recipes, Crafts, Weddings, Decorating, Fitness, Fashion and so much more! Just be prepared to spend hours and hours on this site!
Krystal S.
Parksville, KY
It is an amazing and addictive site. I have found so many ideas for my house and every day life. It has made me into a very crafty person. It is so simple and easy to use. I am on a budget and just recently moved into a new house and I have been able to organize my house with other items I just had setting around because of the ideas from Pinterest!
member-14c206f56
I choose to use this app instead of tumblr. This app allows me to cluttered my mind by pinning a variety of fashion pictures to boards, nails, home decor ideas and a lot of DIY projects. They have made great improvements to the app my now being able to purchase items and directing you right away to their websites. Its fun and entertaining for sure!
Debbie L.
Honolulu, HI
This is a great app to use.. you can use it for pretty much anything. You can find fun diy projects on their. Whenever I'm feeling creative, I like to go on Pinterest to find some inspiration. It's also nice that you can customize your boards with all your different pins because you can always refer back to them later. A good tool to find good recipes!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek , MI
Techie Expert Level 4
My favorite website for recipes, decor, fashion ideas, and do it yourself projects. The site is fun to use and easy to navigate. I am always learning new hacks and tricks for everyday life and they make it easy to save for later and share with others.
Jennifer R.
Commerce City, CO
There is about everything on this site! Not difficult to use. Inspires me to become more artsy! From recipes in the kitchen to creating your own clothes. I always seem to find myself on this app and website when I want some inspiration for something new. It is super easy to follow your friends and lets you connect to facebook which is really nice too.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Techie Expert Level 3
Pinterest has everything you can imagine. From party planning to cooking to hairstyles. I could go on and on. It's also a place for people to express their interests, like cars and favorite television shows for instance. I'm always able to find hairstyles and hair colors to show my hairdresser when my hair is in need of a fix. Love me some Pinterest!!!!
Katie P.
Pinterest is a lot of fun. You can save different crafts and recipes you come across as well as anything that inspires you (such as fashion or decorations). Curate your own boards and share with others some of the best items you've found on the web.
Lauren I.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
What is your favorite board on Pinterest?
Ivette G.
Techie Expert Level 1
Does Pinterest have app for cellphone?
France G.
Indio, CA
Are you Addicted
Claudette S.
Does anyone really do the diy projects?
Robyn D.