BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
I spend so much of my time on Pinterest because they have everything you're looking for. From ways to decorate to recipes you want to try out, they don't really lack in entertainment. I've found so many things and life savers from Pinterest that I incorporate into my daily life and honestly it's one of the best sites for discovering new things.
Danielle B.
Fresno, CA
Pinterest...you never fail me. Well, except when I can't find the pin I'm looking for that I pinned months ago and it's mixed in all my thousands of pins. But other then that, I LOVE Pinterest!!! OMG you cannot go wrong with place. Pinterest has become my new google. I go here for recipes/workouts/decorating tips before I even think of googling. LOVE.
Krystal S.
Parksville, KY
It is an amazing and addictive site. I have found so many ideas for my house and every day life. It has made me into a very crafty person. It is so simple and easy to use. I am on a budget and just recently moved into a new house and I have been able to organize my house with other items I just had setting around because of the ideas from Pinterest!
Monica G.
Pinterest is such a great website! I use it to store my favorite recipes that I actually use later in cooking. I have a board for Do It Yourself ideas that will help me save money in the future. I love fashion so I have a board that holds all my favorite clothing ideas. I actually use the inspiration found on Pinterest in real life. It is a great place for sharing ideas!
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
I use Pinterest for almost everything. I love finding new recipes or recipe ideas here (and I've actually used them). It's great for trip planning and finding other blogs and advice about cities. It's fun to find fashion pins just for outfit ideas. It's great for makeup tips and life hacks too! And I pin so many workout ideas to help mix up my routine.
Brooke M.
Pittston, PA
I stumbled onto Pinterest one day when I was bored and was slightly confused at first but after using the site for a little bit I became obsessed. There is so much to look at on the site and I could literally spend hours sitting on Pinterest and looking through pins. It's a great site if you're looking for something new style-wise or anything like that.
Catie S.
Tampa, FL
I go on my Pinterest app on my phone practically everyday for fashion and beauty inspiration. I love that I can organize my boards how I want with whatever categories. Its easy to search for inspiration for sorority crafts or for new recipes or workouts. I also like the feature of sending pins to friends to make social networking easier and more fun.
Heidi R.
Downey, CA
I love Pinterest!! It's photos or links to articles and videos. I get ideas on hair, beauty, makeup, house decorations, DIY's, quotes! I have spent hours on this app. If you love organizing all your ideas and interests, this is a great app for you.
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
I love this app!! I get inspired to do a lot of different arts and crafts as well as try a new recipe. There's seriously is a lot of ideas you can get from here. I love the step by step hair and makeup ideas. I'm always trying something new from here.
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Pinterest is absurd. I spent hours today alone working on projects I found through another course of hour long pinning. If you want to throw the perfect party, try pinning first. You want a dream home, you'll find it on Pinterest. Can't decide what make up to wear, shoes or even how to cut your hair? Don't worry there's always Pinterest to save the day.
Kristine l.
Do you like Pinterest for DIY's?
Johnna D.
Madison, AL
What do you use Pinterest the most for?
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Techie Expert Level 3
What do you search for the most when you're on Pinterest? As always, I search for party ideas and FOOD 😂
Devon B.
Boston, MA
What are your favorite Pinterest categories to browse?
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
What's your favorite search topic?