BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Kianna A.
Sweetwater , TX
My second source besides Google for everything! From DIY projects, room decor to cooking recipes and mixed drinks! I love Pinterest and I will always use it for everything! I love that I can save all the pins I'm interested in and go back to them later
Tessa T.
KIRKLAND, WA
Pinterest has opened a new world of tips, tricks, and recipes for me! I love trying everything from their workout tips, to their hair tutorials. I can find whatever I need on Pinterest, and whenever I'm in a slump it picks me up with a new makeup trick or recipe! I have done countless DIY's from Pinterest which is so much fun to do in your free time!
Sherice J.
Nashville , TN
I love this site, I wasn't to excited at first because I just never took the time to check it out. Now that I have I can't stop! The set up is so easy to use, it's limit less to the things you will find on this site. You can also share you're own ideas as well, I've made a few new friends also just from the people who comment and enjoy the things I add.
Katie P.
Pinterest is a lot of fun. You can save different crafts and recipes you come across as well as anything that inspires you (such as fashion or decorations). Curate your own boards and share with others some of the best items you've found on the web.
Kacey R.
I love this website... I can't stay off. I am on it all the time. I use the app on my phone, my ipad, I have it up on the computer. There are just so many things that can help in your daily life.

Recipes, beauty tips, hair ideas, decorating ideas, home improvement ideas, and so much more.

You will become addicted. You have been warned

;P
Lisa C.
Seymour, Connecticut
First of all I'm obsessed with Pinterest. Second of all its super awesome app makes life easy especially If I want to use it quickly on phone and its on app helps when cooking dinner or baking and want a looksie at recipe.. Love this app life saver:)
Krystal S.
Parksville, KY
It is an amazing and addictive site. I have found so many ideas for my house and every day life. It has made me into a very crafty person. It is so simple and easy to use. I am on a budget and just recently moved into a new house and I have been able to organize my house with other items I just had setting around because of the ideas from Pinterest!
Mariana P.
Para mi Pinterest es la mejor Web/app para guardar ideas y conseguir inspiración de prácticamente cualquier cosa, desde DIY, fashion, recetas, decoración, etc. Estoy casi segura de que que cualquiera que lo use se vuelve adicto! Es una herramienta sùper útil!
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Pinterest is absurd. I spent hours today alone working on projects I found through another course of hour long pinning. If you want to throw the perfect party, try pinning first. You want a dream home, you'll find it on Pinterest. Can't decide what make up to wear, shoes or even how to cut your hair? Don't worry there's always Pinterest to save the day.
Cynthia P.
Keystone Hgts, FL
I never saw the point of this, and therefore never tried it, until I started planning my wedding last year. Holy crap was I missing out!! This app is brilliant. It was a life saver for wedding planning, but beyond that I use it for so much. Cooking, decor, party planning, fashion, hair, makeup, tattoos, so many ideas and a convenient place to put them :)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!