BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Heidi R.
Downey, CA
I love Pinterest!! It's photos or links to articles and videos. I get ideas on hair, beauty, makeup, house decorations, DIY's, quotes! I have spent hours on this app. If you love organizing all your ideas and interests, this is a great app for you.
Aura P.
Pinterest was one of those sites that I heard everyone talking about but I never got into. Finally, I decided to check it out. I was confused at first, didn't know where to start. But once you just start looking up random things, you see just how amazing Pinterest is. Search anything and you'll find hundreds of amazing ideas and discussions about it.
Brooke M.
Pittston, PA
I stumbled onto Pinterest one day when I was bored and was slightly confused at first but after using the site for a little bit I became obsessed. There is so much to look at on the site and I could literally spend hours sitting on Pinterest and looking through pins. It's a great site if you're looking for something new style-wise or anything like that.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
My favorite website for recipes, decor, fashion ideas, and do it yourself projects. The site is fun to use and easy to navigate. I am always learning new hacks and tricks for everyday life and they make it easy to save for later and share with others.
Tessa T.
KIRKLAND, WA
Pinterest has opened a new world of tips, tricks, and recipes for me! I love trying everything from their workout tips, to their hair tutorials. I can find whatever I need on Pinterest, and whenever I'm in a slump it picks me up with a new makeup trick or recipe! I have done countless DIY's from Pinterest which is so much fun to do in your free time!
Julie A.
Royal Oak, MI
This site is a must have everyone!

Best uses:
Recipes- there is now an option to filter through recipes based on gluten-free, vegan/vegetarian, paleo, low-carb
Decorating ideas
Beauty tips
Crafts
Fashion
Wedding/party planning
And for me, TEACHING!
Jenny M.
Westminster, CO
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest. Not only do I have a place to store precious photos of kids, but it keeps ideas handy, instead of sharing them to my facebook page and then making them private :) I;ll be keeping my Pinterest around for quite a while :)
Katie M.
Lynchburg, VA
I used to be kinda "meh" about it, but once I realized how useful and amazing it is! I use it a few times a DAY. It's so interesting to see what your friends and other people find and pin. Definitely would recommend. It's like a woman's StumbleUpon!
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
I love this site. You can post, like and repin anything from home decorating, fashion ideas, food inspiration and recipes to fitness. I am always loggen on to my Pinterest account and i love the fact that this app very user friendly! Everything right at your fingertips! I received this app complimentary from Influenster another great site check it out!
Samantha G.
Braintree, MA
Hands down best app ever! Everything I love all in one place! It is organized and so easy to use. The only downside is you may become less productive because you will spend hours on this app! It is the only app that makes me want to do my makeup, do my hair, go shopping, cook a gourmet meal, and repaint a piece of furniture all at one time.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!