BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Stephanie J.
Cedar Park , TX
This app is my favorite! There are so many categories to look through and pin. I love having followers who are interested in what I pin! It's great getting to pin things I am interested in from Pinterest, the internet, or something of my own and then getting to come back later and have it still be there! I just wish there was a way to make money using this app!
Allison J.
Bethlehem, GA
Imagine a place where all the geniuses of the world from their various fields gather to post their visions on a cork-board.
Voila. Pinterest.
Absolutely anything and everything you could wish to see, learn, build, style, cook, etc...etc...
It's all available within the few clicks of a mouse. Absolutely free.
To whomever created Pinterest:
Bravo. Bravo.
Aly O.
Omaha, NE
I LOVE Pinterest. I'm such a frequent pinner that I was chosen as one of the pinners to try out a new feature...super cool! I don't know why, but it's just so fun to sit on Pinterest and look at what others have pinned while I pin my own things. It's been great for trying new recipes, crafts, and workout routines! A perfect place to organize it all :)
Julie A.
Royal Oak, MI
This site is a must have everyone!

Best uses:
Recipes- there is now an option to filter through recipes based on gluten-free, vegan/vegetarian, paleo, low-carb
Decorating ideas
Beauty tips
Crafts
Fashion
Wedding/party planning
And for me, TEACHING!
Mia H.
Birmingham, AL
Pinterest is a great tool to use to find cool ideas based on your interests. I used Pinterest to get some ideas for bulletin boards fro my classroom. I've also used it to find different activities to use for my speech therapy students. It provides lot of ideas on numerous subjects from fashion to decorating ideas. It can be very addictive so be careful! LOL.
Stephanie J.
Hamburg, PA
Pinterest is a one-stop-shop for keeping track of ideas and inspiration for just about anything! I love browsing other pins to get ideas and tracking my own style and makeup loves. It's pretty much anything you want it to be, and it's uber addicting.
Calista J.
Scarborough, ME
This is seriously one of the greatest apps you could ever get for free. You can repost or pin anything on your page like reminders,gifts,clothes,makeup etc. The pictures are very good quality.You can upload unlimited pictures and repin millions of others. This becomes so addictive,I find myself on it every day. This is a free app too. This is amazing!!!!
Jillian C.
Rohnert Park, CA
What did people do before Pinterest? I planned my wedding with my own event planning skills and lots of inspiration from Pinterest. I've also found tons of cute crafts, delicious recipes and cool ideas that have worked so well in my life. LOVE IT.
Kimberly B.
Lees Summit, MO
I admit. I am addicted to Pinterest! There are so many great ideas and to be able to "pin" them for later is wonderful. I have gotten great recipes, craft ideas and it was a life saver when our elf, Luigi, visited us this past Christmas ;)
If you need inspiration for that project, organization tips etc, this has it!
Jinal P.
Memphis , TN
Pinterest is my favorite app for craft, cooking , fashion etc. I love the app because it has everything under one website. It's the best app for new ideas to share and learn from as well. I recommend this app to every person who loves inventing ideas.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!