BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I love using Pinterest for recipes, craft ideas, and gardening tips! They help me to come up with ideas I would never come up with on my own. I've made tons of the recipes I've found and have many more I plan to make in the future. I do get a little pin happy sometimes and pin things that are WAY outside of my skill level when it comes to craft projects.
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
I love Pinterest! I visit the web so much that I decided to simply download the app on my phone for faster access. I love all the D.I.Y. projects, recipes, tutorials, etc. The app is very user friendly, and I really like how you can organize all of your pins "posts" I would definitely recommend Pinterest!
Debra B.
Holland, PA
I first thought Pinterest was a place I could collect info on my favorite topics but then realized it is an amazing tool to find out information/ideas. I am technology-disabled and even I can easily use Pinterest. Not only is it user-friendly, it also can interface with other social media. I highly recommend Pinterest for people at all levels of tech savy.
Sara G.
Chapel Hill, NC
I have made so many crafts and meals from ideas on Pinterest it's a bit ridiculous. They keep making updates to the website so it is still becoming continuously easier to search for ideas and get rid of spam. It now even tells you if you've pinned something before. I might have a heart attack if the website goes down before my wedding and/or buy my own house.
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
I love Pinterest!! I have spent hours on hours looking up so much stuff on there from makeup and hairstyles to foods and recipes. I love the decorating and do it yourself type ideas. We've gotten several ideas for the home. Pinterest is an awesome app!!!!!
Ngoc N.
Port Arthur, TX
Pinterest is just PERFECTTTTT. I've gotten so many ideas and inspirations from this site. You can download their app that is absolutely free (: my little boy is turning one in September and I've already found tons of ideas for planning his party. My sister and I are currently making flower backdrops for a bridal shower, and we got the idea from Pinterest (:
tisha b.
Yukon, OK
Hello my name is Tisha and I'm addicted to Pinterest. lol It is amazing! So many great things to look out. There is something for everyone from cooking, clothing, photography, fitness, etc...It is a great site where anyone can find something that interests them. I literally on there every day and always finding something new and great to try or buy or make.
Elizabeth H.
I love Pinterest, I always find great crafts, recipes and other fun things to try on here. I usually go to Pinterest before google to look up ideas or recipes that I am interested in! I am slightly addicted to pinning things. I have tried a lot of things I have pinned and almost everything was a success! I also use this to help plan things or get gift ideas.
Kathy M.
London, KY
Pinterest is definitely my "go to" website. Pinterest is extremely helpful in DIY activities as well as home decorating or even recipes. Pinterest seems to have a board for just about everything, whether it be 'the newest hairstyles,' or 'the latest home decor' you can find anything your looking for on Pinterest. I most definitely recommend this website.
Ashley L.
Elizabethtown, KY
I've had Pinterest since the beta was released and love it! I've used the site to keep track of items for everything from planning my wedding to following clothing trends, and recipes to planning the build of our house. Great concept, great functionality!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!