4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love using Pinterest for recipes, craft ideas, and gardening tips! They help me to come up with ideas I would never come up with on my own. I've made tons of the recipes I've found and have many more I plan to make in the future. I do get a little pin happy sometimes and pin things that are WAY outside of my skill level when it comes to craft projects.
I love Pinterest! I visit the web so much that I decided to simply download the app on my phone for faster access. I love all the D.I.Y. projects, recipes, tutorials, etc. The app is very user friendly, and I really like how you can organize all of your pins "posts" I would definitely recommend Pinterest!
I first thought Pinterest was a place I could collect info on my favorite topics but then realized it is an amazing tool to find out information/ideas. I am technology-disabled and even I can easily use Pinterest. Not only is it user-friendly, it also can interface with other social media. I highly recommend Pinterest for people at all levels of tech savy.
I have made so many crafts and meals from ideas on Pinterest it's a bit ridiculous. They keep making updates to the website so it is still becoming continuously easier to search for ideas and get rid of spam. It now even tells you if you've pinned something before. I might have a heart attack if the website goes down before my wedding and/or buy my own house.
I love Pinterest!! I have spent hours on hours looking up so much stuff on there from makeup and hairstyles to foods and recipes. I love the decorating and do it yourself type ideas. We've gotten several ideas for the home. Pinterest is an awesome app!!!!!
Pinterest is just PERFECTTTTT. I've gotten so many ideas and inspirations from this site. You can download their app that is absolutely free (: my little boy is turning one in September and I've already found tons of ideas for planning his party. My sister and I are currently making flower backdrops for a bridal shower, and we got the idea from Pinterest (:
Hello my name is Tisha and I'm addicted to Pinterest. lol It is amazing! So many great things to look out. There is something for everyone from cooking, clothing, photography, fitness, etc...It is a great site where anyone can find something that interests them. I literally on there every day and always finding something new and great to try or buy or make.
I love Pinterest, I always find great crafts, recipes and other fun things to try on here. I usually go to Pinterest before google to look up ideas or recipes that I am interested in! I am slightly addicted to pinning things. I have tried a lot of things I have pinned and almost everything was a success! I also use this to help plan things or get gift ideas.
Pinterest is definitely my "go to" website. Pinterest is extremely helpful in DIY activities as well as home decorating or even recipes. Pinterest seems to have a board for just about everything, whether it be 'the newest hairstyles,' or 'the latest home decor' you can find anything your looking for on Pinterest. I most definitely recommend this website.
I've had Pinterest since the beta was released and love it! I've used the site to keep track of items for everything from planning my wedding to following clothing trends, and recipes to planning the build of our house. Great concept, great functionality!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos