BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20268)
Heather G.
Galax, VA
I love love Pinterest it is one of the best websites on the internet. It has anything and everything that you could think of. I get on Pinterest almost every day I love finding new recipes and trying them out.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
I absolutely love Pinterest. I use it always for inspiration in literally everything. Whether it be for the home, diy, outdoor, design, work, I am always on it and I love it. I can see myself using it for a long time.
Kei H.
When I have free time I just go on here soooooo many creative people so many ideas for DIYS ita my favorite website to go on the share ideas and get times for sewing to my hair, clothes and baby shower ideas
Natasha P.
Adairsville
Pinterest is basically a jack of all trades kind of site/app. You can find probably anything and everything you can think of there. I spend way too much of my time on there LOL its just love it that much
Kassidi R.
Indianapolis
I crochet. Love getting on to find ideas for my next project. They even sometimes have free patterns. If I have an idea in my mind I can almost always find something on here to help me create my vision.
Tammy S.
Jurupa Valley
I love this app for so many reasons. Love how you can save pretty much anything you find online (Within reason). Love how you can dupe beauty products on here (Saving me a ton of money). Im so addicted to Pintrest.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
I don't know what I did without Pinterest. From what you're cooking for dinner to finding ideas for your upcoming wedding, or even just a quilting project you want to start, Pinterest is your answer for everything. I even use Pinterest to find inspiration for literally any kind of photo shoot I have coming up. The site is fairly easy to use although they could work on making it easier to store your pins. Subfolders inside your main folders would be super helpful, but at this time it's not offered. But it's not a big deal until you start accumulating a large amount of pins.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Whoever thought of Pinterest was a genius! I can waste an embarrassing amount of time just pinning my life away. 😄 I love all the ideas you can find on Pinterest. Life hacks, organizational tips, wedding planning tool, and self improvement tools. And believe it or not some of the things are actually doable! I won't pretend like some of them aren't difficult and probably rarely completed but most are achievable! I love that we can make different boards and separate everything. Honestly I have have only one complaint- bad links. I try to always report the bad links so "pinners" like me aren't annoyed by them! It's easy to report a bad link; simply follow these steps!

Tap into the Pin
Tap ... underneath the Pin, then Report Pin
Tap This Pin goes against Pinterest's policies
Pick the appropriate report type, then tap Next
Pick the reason for your report, then Report Pin
Tap Done!

As long as you stick to things you are actually interested in, i recommend it to anyone!
Tracy U.
South Bend
I love that I can look up anything on here sometimes I will just spend hours just looking thru, for new ways to use old furniture or using essential oils for different health care . Just love it
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
Excellent source for ... well everything.  You can get inspiration and ideas for everything from cooking to home decor, even wardrobe ideas and gardening tips.  Endless opportunities!!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!