BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Jaci B.
Midland , MI
I adore Pinterest and get a lot of ideas for parties from here. I'm a teaching major have fresh new spins on old concepts is a must. This site is very user friendly and has a great self organizing method. The only problem I have with Pinterest is some of the pins have expired or bad links. For the most part you can get all the information needed from the pin itself.
Katherine M.
My all time favorite website. If you don't have Pinterest, I'm not sure what you're doing with your life! It is where I save and search everything! The amount of hours I have spent on Pinterest is absolutely insane, but it has helped me in so many ways!
Erica M.
I absolutely love Pinterest. I am a pinning freak! I have different boards for different ideas. Pinterest has given me ideas for parties, hairstyles, home decor, and anything you can think of. I always find new ideas in any category I can think of!
Keaziyah D.
I'm in love with Pinterest. It has the best recipes and cool stuff I never seen or tried and is great for finding gifts. I visit this app often on certain days. But my mom stays into this app looking for recipes and great dishes that she can cook for dinner.
Kelly C.
Torrington, CT
Wonderful site to share products and ideas.

Come here for inspiration on beauty, food, fitness, books, movie, style, home decor, gardening, etc.

Can access on your phone app or on the website. Both platforms are very user friendly.

Highly recommended.
Bailee N.
Saint Cloud, MN
I use Pinterest everyday! I love it because there is so much to explore on the website from cats to the universe. I like it for finding crafts to do and new makeup and hair styles. I pin whatever inspires me at the time!
You can follow my boards @BaileeeN
Kat S.
Oh do I love Pinterest! From finding recipes for dinner , figuring out how to build or fix something, to doing different make up and hair styles Pinterest has I all. It's always my go to place when I want to diy or even just browse clothing and home decour
MaryRachel Y.
Abilene, TX
I am so addicted to Pinterest! I love trying all the recipes and DIY projects that I find on there! I have found so many amazing idea for my apartment decorations, and study tips for my college classes. I have found so many fashion inspirations and ideas from Pinterest. If you are just starting on Pinterest you are in for a real treat. Love my Pinterest!
Grace A.
San Jose, CA
I use this app for inspiration for art project and maker ideas. It is full of DIY suggestions and tutorials. What is really great is that you can sort your "pins" with folders.
Beware. Pinterest is highly addictive. They don't call it the "Pinterest black hole" for nothing.
Jessica V.
Belding, MI
I'm in love with Pinterest. It is one of my favorite social media sites there is.
Not only is it easy to use, it is free and it has hundreds of thousands of useful tips, tricks, and recipes that are so easy to find. On top of that there is fashion and beauty and even health and wellness. Really it leaves nothing to be desired and has something for everyone.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!