BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Alison M.
Meadville, PA
What isn't there to love about Pinterest! Whether I'm coming up with marketing ideas for work, planning a holiday dinner or looking for some DIY projects, I can do all my brain storming on Pinterest and in an organized manner. It's especially great that I can take Pinterest wherever I go since the app is available on virtually ever device as well as online.
John Y.
Lawrenceville
Love Pinterest. Pinterest has helped my wife and I do so many things we would not have had ideas to do (decorating the house, birthday parties, gifts, even food menus). I would definitely recommend Pinterest to anyone who loves DIY's and home projects!
Sarah W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I can barely remember life before Pinterest. Whoever created this site, you're magical and I love you. Pinterest is my #1 recipe resource and one of the best places to find awesome craft ideas. As a blogger, Pinterest has also been incredibly valuable in sharing my posts with people who likely wouldn't have found my blog any other way. I love you, Pinterest!
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
Pinterest has something for everyone. It's like keeping scrapbooking record with out the hassle, expense, and space to scrapbook. You can pin from anywhere on the internet or your own personal photos etc. I keep boards for nails, hair styles, clothing and recipes. I even make photo boards for trips etc. Possibilities are completely and utterly endless!!!
Anastacia Z.
Dudley, MA
I got hooked on Pinterest when the site first started. Of course the idea of pinning things to a board has been around forever, but being able to do it digitally has changed my life! it is amazing how easy and simple it is to use, and I now use Pinterest as my search engine anytime I am looking for anything from a DIY project to recipe to my travel plans.
Kat S.
Oh do I love Pinterest! From finding recipes for dinner , figuring out how to build or fix something, to doing different make up and hair styles Pinterest has I all. It's always my go to place when I want to diy or even just browse clothing and home decour
Emily A.
LOVE Pinterest! Perfect for finding ideas for just about everything. I love that all my pins are organized into individual boards, so when I go back to look for something it's easy to find! I have everything pinned on my Pinterest from recipes to try, DIY/crafting ideas, hair/makeup inspiration, and even wedding planning! I could spend hours on Pinterest!
Bailee N.
Saint Cloud, MN
I use Pinterest everyday! I love it because there is so much to explore on the website from cats to the universe. I like it for finding crafts to do and new makeup and hair styles. I pin whatever inspires me at the time!
You can follow my boards @BaileeeN
Nikki V.
I love Pinterest! It allows me to explore new things and I have so many boards to prove that. The best part is that it's always with me. So if I'm at a store, and decide I want to make something I pinned earlier, I can pull it right up to see what to buy.
Jasmin M.
Brookfield, NY
Pinterest is the BEST place to look for new ideas and DIY projects. I recently have wanted to do some DIY Christmas gifts and the first few things that come up are really great articles. I've taken the idea of a facial scrub and am going to make it my own!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!