4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
What isn't there to love about Pinterest! Whether I'm coming up with marketing ideas for work, planning a holiday dinner or looking for some DIY projects, I can do all my brain storming on Pinterest and in an organized manner. It's especially great that I can take Pinterest wherever I go since the app is available on virtually ever device as well as online.
Love Pinterest. Pinterest has helped my wife and I do so many things we would not have had ideas to do (decorating the house, birthday parties, gifts, even food menus). I would definitely recommend Pinterest to anyone who loves DIY's and home projects!
I can barely remember life before Pinterest. Whoever created this site, you're magical and I love you. Pinterest is my #1 recipe resource and one of the best places to find awesome craft ideas. As a blogger, Pinterest has also been incredibly valuable in sharing my posts with people who likely wouldn't have found my blog any other way. I love you, Pinterest!
Pinterest has something for everyone. It's like keeping scrapbooking record with out the hassle, expense, and space to scrapbook. You can pin from anywhere on the internet or your own personal photos etc. I keep boards for nails, hair styles, clothing and recipes. I even make photo boards for trips etc. Possibilities are completely and utterly endless!!!
I got hooked on Pinterest when the site first started. Of course the idea of pinning things to a board has been around forever, but being able to do it digitally has changed my life! it is amazing how easy and simple it is to use, and I now use Pinterest as my search engine anytime I am looking for anything from a DIY project to recipe to my travel plans.
Oh do I love Pinterest! From finding recipes for dinner , figuring out how to build or fix something, to doing different make up and hair styles Pinterest has I all. It's always my go to place when I want to diy or even just browse clothing and home decour
LOVE Pinterest! Perfect for finding ideas for just about everything. I love that all my pins are organized into individual boards, so when I go back to look for something it's easy to find! I have everything pinned on my Pinterest from recipes to try, DIY/crafting ideas, hair/makeup inspiration, and even wedding planning! I could spend hours on Pinterest!
I use Pinterest everyday! I love it because there is so much to explore on the website from cats to the universe. I like it for finding crafts to do and new makeup and hair styles. I pin whatever inspires me at the time!
You can follow my boards @BaileeeN
You can follow my boards @BaileeeN
I love Pinterest! It allows me to explore new things and I have so many boards to prove that. The best part is that it's always with me. So if I'm at a store, and decide I want to make something I pinned earlier, I can pull it right up to see what to buy.
Pinterest is the BEST place to look for new ideas and DIY projects. I recently have wanted to do some DIY Christmas gifts and the first few things that come up are really great articles. I've taken the idea of a facial scrub and am going to make it my own!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos