BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Ashley T.
Yukon, OK
I've been using this site since it was in Beta. I have several boards, about 20, for all my favorite things! The thing I like about it the most is that you can keep everything super organized and you know exactly where to look when you need something months or years down the road, just look it up on your Pinterest in the board you placed it in! Perfection!
Erin P.
I love using Pinterest when I am bored because 1) it occupies my time simply spending time on the site 2) I find great recipes, crafts, and hairstyles to try! I love Pinterest and would definitely recommend downloading it... did I mention... ITS FREE!!
Sara G.
Chapel Hill, NC
I have made so many crafts and meals from ideas on Pinterest it's a bit ridiculous. They keep making updates to the website so it is still becoming continuously easier to search for ideas and get rid of spam. It now even tells you if you've pinned something before. I might have a heart attack if the website goes down before my wedding and/or buy my own house.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
I use this site about everyday! Its defiantly a life saver when your looking for crafts to do with the kids and saving a buck as well. I find everything i need and more! I currently looking into making homemade cleaning products and so on to save money and be more environment friendly. You can find anything. Like our Jack Daniels chocolate cup cakes for fathers day :P !
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I love using Pinterest for recipes, craft ideas, and gardening tips! They help me to come up with ideas I would never come up with on my own. I've made tons of the recipes I've found and have many more I plan to make in the future. I do get a little pin happy sometimes and pin things that are WAY outside of my skill level when it comes to craft projects.
Bailee N.
Saint Cloud, MN
I use Pinterest everyday! I love it because there is so much to explore on the website from cats to the universe. I like it for finding crafts to do and new makeup and hair styles. I pin whatever inspires me at the time!
You can follow my boards @BaileeeN
tisha b.
Yukon, OK
Hello my name is Tisha and I'm addicted to Pinterest. lol It is amazing! So many great things to look out. There is something for everyone from cooking, clothing, photography, fitness, etc...It is a great site where anyone can find something that interests them. I literally on there every day and always finding something new and great to try or buy or make.
Crystal G.
Netcong, NJ
I love this site. It's got everything on it. My favorite are all the DIY beauty masks, shaving lotions, hair masks, etc... Plus the hair and makeup tutorials. Ugh it's simple to navigate as well so that's an A ++ for this website. Everyone should have a Pinterest, even if you're not into makeup there's tons of stuff you'll find something that interests you!
Jessica W.
Bulpitt, IL
I love love love Pinterest. Everything that you can think of is on there. From food, decor, do it yourself projects, and everything in between. I always find good recipes. I've learned how to make so many things on there. I love that it gives you other things like what you are looking for and suggestions. It great. I hope that it just keeps getting better. Though I'm not sure that it could. :)
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
I love Pinterest it's my go to for ideas on anything you can possible imagine! You find so many awesome ideas for whatever you are planning, creating or trying to learn! I highly suggest Pinterest for everything! Great make-up tips the list goes on & on!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!