4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Ohhh Pinterest, I wish I didn't love it so much! Actually, truth be told, I do love seeing all of the pretty pictures on this app, but I rarely go back and look at what I've pinned! I'm now trying to pin more articles that I actually want to read, to make Pinterest more useful for me. Still, great concept and I'm happy to say I'm using it more frequently.
Thanks to Pinterest I don't have to bookmark pages anymore. It's absolutely the best way to save all your favorite things in one place with total organization. It's easy and fast to save a pin but you'll find yourself totally addicted and losing track of time. It's like creating your own magazine with all your favorite items.
Warning: Highly addictive
Warning: Highly addictive
Pintrest is a great place to find inspiration how to make an unlimited number of awesome projects, that you either will never do or you will totally mess up. Either way, it's good to have to have goals even if you think candle making is easy after looking at a couple of pictures.😂😂😂
I love Pinterest for so many reasons! Before I found Pinterest I had to bookmark every single great craft idea or recipe that I found so that I would know where to find it later. Not anymore! I can put all of my favorite ideas into one place! I also now have so much more inspiration. It is a way to find new blogs. Whoever thought up Pinterest was a genius! :)
I adore Pinterest and get a lot of ideas for parties from here. I'm a teaching major have fresh new spins on old concepts is a must. This site is very user friendly and has a great self organizing method. The only problem I have with Pinterest is some of the pins have expired or bad links. For the most part you can get all the information needed from the pin itself.
I use this site about everyday! Its defiantly a life saver when your looking for crafts to do with the kids and saving a buck as well. I find everything i need and more! I currently looking into making homemade cleaning products and so on to save money and be more environment friendly. You can find anything. Like our Jack Daniels chocolate cup cakes for fathers day :P !
Pinterest is an awesome site to find recipes, workout tips, wedding inspiration...pretty much anything! I use Pinterest to plan my wedding and to find new gluten free recipes. The interface can be a little difficult sometimes, and it crashes a bit more than I would expect from such a successful site. But I still keep going back to it, just like everyone else!
WARNING: If you have never use Pinterest before then you should be warned Pinterest is highly addicting and you might never snap from the loop. You can literally spend hours on here. There is so many amazing images in such a variety of categories. Pinterest has everything. Best photo sharing app ever. It has no lags and everything works smoothly. It's awesome.
This website is fabulous. I've been using it for about 2 years now, and never get tired of it. So much variety. So many great ideas. You can use it to find crafts, recipes, style ideas, or just to geek out! My personal favorite being the geeking out :)
This website has changed my life. The way I do my makeup, the recipes I make, even the clothes I wear is all influenced my Pinterest. I have a "whats already in my closet" board where I pin outfits I like that I think I can recreate with items I already have. its given me ideas on how to re use my already owned items in new ways and allows me to save money!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos