BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Mayra A.
Who doesn't love Pinterest.. you can literally find anything there. From Diys to baking everything. I usually go there for inspiration cons it always de directs you to affiliate websites instead of just showing you step by step on diys but overall I like it.
Rachel R.
Cincinnati, OH
Pinterest is great! Not only can you get great ideas from others, but i use it as a place to keep all of the ideas and things i come across! I'm horrible at having 20 tabs open in my browser forever because i want to go back and look at the info or remember how to make something, but Pinterest helps all this and keeps it for me in a pretty and organized fashion!
Vonda M.
Madison, AL
Pinterest is a great online tool to use if you want to get an indepth of review of what everyone else is looking at these days. I love it because they have so many topics to choose from and you can cut down on your own research by seeing what others have found already! I'm thinking about buying a puppy so perfect place to see what they look like ahead of time!!
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
So much fun stuff you can find on Pinterest !!! I love all the ideas. I love how you can share them. It is great that you are able to save and organize anything that you come across you want to have for later on. This is an essential app to have and to use!
Carol D.
Post Falls, ID
I could spend hours on Pinterest. There are so many new things you can learn. It's just utterly amazing! What I enjoy is the tatting and bead work stuff. But if I am asked what I like the best , I cannot therefore answer the question because I love it ALL!!
Danielle R.
Who doesn't love Pinterest?! I love having the creativity to come up with my own boards of different categories. Pinterest helps me brainstorm ideas on different projects that I want to do, and it is super helpful to get an idea on how to start a certain project!
Jordan P.
Eliot, ME
I'm addicted to pinterest. I LOVE it! I can always find great ideas for everything I'm looking for, from hair styles to gardening tips to art projects. I visit weekly if not daily and it allows me to share my own art with the public. It inspires me as an artist and it's been a great resource for me when I'm struggling to think of ideas for projects. Love love love!
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I love Pinterest, this site can give you really cool ideas for many different things like DYI, cooking, etc. but it also is VERY addicting and once you start its hard to stop. I notice that when I get on I an be on there for hours and not even realize it.
Jillian G.
Kingston, GA
Love Pinterest! Basically planned my whole wedding using this site. Not to mention that I've found many wonderful recipes that my husband loves as well! It's fun just to get ideas from the different pins and be able to store them for later. Great website.
Esther P.
Fredericksburg, VA
I have been obsessed with this website for a couple of years now ever since the beginning and it's only getting better and better. Love how everything you want to create or look for is available at your fingertips. Everything I "pin", I try to re-create. Love looking for recipes, fashion inspiration, make-up inspiration, hair inspiration, home decor ideas and dog stuff for my two Yorkies. I could go on an on about this website but you have you check it out for yourself! Have fun "pinning!"
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!