BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
Pinterest is an amazing idea! Have you ever been surfing the web, and find a plethora of ideas that you wish you could access at any time, instead of just bookmarking it? Now you can with Pinterest! You can create a board of ANYTHING, recipes, beauty ideas, humor, crafts really... anything! You can even make a private board for your embarrassing guilty pleasures!
Shawndra B.
Ft Leonard Wood, MO
I love Pinterest. I get to pin items and show off things I like and things I would like to share with others. I also like checking out things that others like that I may have not come across otherwise. You sure can spend many hours on there checking out pins.
ILuvLuciee 1.
Westminster, CA
I love print Pinterest. I love that he gives you a lot of ideas you can use this as a reference. Nothing wrong with this website. You can find anything you want your fine here. I visit this site everything go today. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Robert K.
Beaverton, OR
I love this website/application! The continual scroll of images meeting my search criteria is a fantastic way for me to find the imagery I need. When I'm not perusing the cool images, I can check in on my friends to see what they've pinned. I've learned a bunch of neat tricks! For example, our home only uses laundry soap that we make ourselves!! Thanks Pinterest!
Liz W.
Fremont , CA
I love this site!!!! It drives my husband nuts cause I'm constantly coming up with different tasks and projects for him to do or decorating ideas!!!! I've done quite a few projects and I figure out different hair tips and makeup tips too. It is so wonderful and addictive. I had to delete my app cause I was spending too much time on it and not enough on my hubby.
Desiree A.
Marana, AZ
I am highly addicted to Pinterest.. I love to pin things that I have every intention of getting around too ;) LOL I have learned a lot of new recipes, learned a lot of new things for my kids and am some new organizing skills. I always lose the time when I am on this site and thats the only problem... 3 hours later, feels like it has only been like 20 minutes! Oops!!
Ashley F.
Oakland, CA
Every single time I find myself on Pinterest, I get lost in a spiraling maze of a zillion pins that inspire me to create, design, build, cook and soooooo much more. Pinterest also doubles as a great source for organizing and planning out goals and special events, in addition to its ability to be used as a great marketing tool. It's incredibly easy and free to use.
Kristyn T.
One of the best features is the ability to add "members" to a board to pin together! Plan that joint birthday party with a friend. Follow your favorite cleaning/organizing bloggers on one board. Share your favorite fashions with strangers with similar tastes.
Vonda M.
Madison, AL
Pinterest is a great online tool to use if you want to get an indepth of review of what everyone else is looking at these days. I love it because they have so many topics to choose from and you can cut down on your own research by seeing what others have found already! I'm thinking about buying a puppy so perfect place to see what they look like ahead of time!!
Brittany P.
Anchorage, AK
I'm absoluutely addicted to this site. It has everything under the sun, looking for a good spaghetti recipe? Looking to make your dreary old bookcase fabulous? Wanting to know the cheapest way to plan a disney vacation? Anything you want is all in one place!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!