BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville
This is the site I go to for awesome ideas and inspiration. I follow-up a lot of family stuff, party ideas, makeup, fashion, hair etc I like that you can pin stuff to your board to save for later and share with friends.
Miranda M.
Indianapolis, IN
Pinterest is the best! It has really come a long way since it first began. I have learned to make soo many delicious meals because of Pinterest! And it's a great way to advertise some of the paintings on my etsy shop! Love it!
Kathleen K.
Pearl River
I absolutely love Pinterest. The interface is easy, I like being able to separate what I save into categories and I like that I get suggestions on boards to view and follow based on what I search for and save.
Carol E.
Philadelphia
I’d be lost without this app. I go there for recipes all of the time. I find inspiration for decorating and crafting. It’s the best source for hair style ideas and great to just look at beautiful things and places!!
Cynthia F.
Austin
Pinterest has everything. While i use it most often for recipes, it is far more than that.  It really is a community of ideas and it is easy to spend hours there just reading and enjoying what you find.
Heather T.
Cullman
This has to be the most addicting app. I actually use it instead of google because i know its going to be more accurate to what im looking for plus it remembers what i search for and brings them to my feed.
LaDonna S.
Memphis
I can't tell yall how much I love this site. Just a site filled with pictures and that's it. No graphics, CGI or uber techno stuff. Just simple and to the point. Matter of fact, I'm heading over there now.
Logan K.
Walnut, KS
I spend so much time on Pinterest! I find ideas for literally everything you can imagine! I plan all of my daughters birthday parties, find decor ideas, dinner ideas, and so much more! I'd definitely recommend it!
Jenn N.
Coral Springs , FL
Honestly one of my favorite websites. I literally have to stay away due to how much time I can spend on Pinterest! I visit regularly and have the app downloaded which I highly recommend.
The website's layout alone is one thing that drew me to it. I compared it to other image sites where you have to infinite scroll down each photo at a time. This method I've found can be more time consuming and harder to find ideas and posts. On Pinterest that isn't a problem due to the websites grid catalog type format that does also include an infinite scroll.
Also the fact that you can dedicate your boards to whatever specific thing you want is a big draw, it helps me organize ideas that are easy to access later on.
The mobile app is another plus as it runs very smoothly and the interface is very easy to use.
Overall my only problem is since the website updated I feel it has made it harder for me to use the more social aspects like notifications when someone re-pins a post of mine or likes one and if I get a new follower. Though this problem I've found to be small since those features aren't gone they're just not as accessible as they used to be. Also the chat feature is hard to notice since it is just a small thumbnail in the bottom right of the screen on the desktop version.
Still a wonderful website! 5/5
Heather G.
Galax, VA
I love love Pinterest it is one of the best websites on the internet. It has anything and everything that you could think of. I get on Pinterest almost every day I love finding new recipes and trying them out.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!