Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,186 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
My favorite website ever! Besides pinning the fun stuff most people will never own I love it to find recipes, patterns and craft ideas. My daughter home schools so it's a great place to find extra worksheets or study ideas, science projects or field trip suggestions. Plus any thing you ever have a how to question about you can usually find a answer in Pinterest!
Pinterest is a great online tool to use if you want to get an indepth of review of what everyone else is looking at these days. I love it because they have so many topics to choose from and you can cut down on your own research by seeing what others have found already! I'm thinking about buying a puppy so perfect place to see what they look like ahead of time!!
Pinterest is such a life saver! I`m an education major and I get most of my ideas from there. Aside from that I use it for everything else, DIY, recipes, nail art, outfit ideas, I'm seriously obsessed! you can find almost anything you can think of there!!!
I'm on Pinterest everyday! I pin fashion pieces I like. I post pictures from my blog. And they always have an amazing new recipe I have to try! And you get to organize all the things you love on to various boards! The app/ website are easy to use and free! Plus, you can also create secret boards to share with a friend, or just so you can pin things secretly.
I use Pinterest for everything. Art and crafts, Cooking recipes, workout tips, DYI, lifestyle event ideas or living you name . Super convenient. Going on Pinterest can't be dangerous in a good way. It makes you feel that you can done everything and anything on this site.
I am highly addicted to Pinterest.. I love to pin things that I have every intention of getting around too ;) LOL I have learned a lot of new recipes, learned a lot of new things for my kids and am some new organizing skills. I always lose the time when I am on this site and thats the only problem... 3 hours later, feels like it has only been like 20 minutes! Oops!!
OMG. . Who doesn't love Pinster I love Pinster for everything. I look up crafting. I look up Harley Quinn pictures Batman anything I want to look for I can find there. I don't know what I did before !!!
For Christmas my husband was nice enough to buy a crock pot for me. Never owning one let alone cooking with it, I had no idea what I could make in it. Since finding out about Pinterest I completely fell in love with all the creative arts and especially pins about food. I have been finding so many new recipes to try and so far my family has loved every single one.
Pinterest is my go to for everything. I love pinning on my ideas to boards to save for later. I have plans so many birthday parties so many events all with the help of Pinterest. Not to mention all the recipes. I wouldn't be stylish if it wasn't for Pinterest
I could spend hours on Pinterest. There are so many new things you can learn. It's just utterly amazing! What I enjoy is the tatting and bead work stuff. But if I am asked what I like the best , I cannot therefore answer the question because I love it ALL!!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos