BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Kaytlyn T.
Yorktown, VA
Pinterest is my favorite social media app(other than Instagram) because you can save all the things you like, you can make lists or groups for future events, recipes, makeup and beauty hacks, Etc. it has everything you will every need. Pinterest is everything you could want or need put in one app!
Courtney F.
Baltimore, MD
When I heard about this site, it was fairly new and I had no clue what it was...fast forward to now and I have been addicted since day one! LOL This is seriously the best site ever..no more having to cram everything into your computers bookmarks!! I love that you can just save things for later like recipes, DIY projects etc... All in all..its the best thing ever!
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Definitely one of my favourite apps. Helps me with a lot of things. I get a lot of ideas for birthday/ anniversary gifts. I use a lot of different recipes from there, so far all has turned out great. I absolutely love this app, makes my life so much easier!!
Melissa G.
North Bergen, NJ
Pinterest is such a life saver! I`m an education major and I get most of my ideas from there. Aside from that I use it for everything else, DIY, recipes, nail art, outfit ideas, I'm seriously obsessed! you can find almost anything you can think of there!!!
Rebecca B.
Cowarts, AL
Best invention/idea ever. I wake to Pinterest. I fall asleep to Pinterest. I think some nights i dream of Pinterest! It is my go to for ideas of all kinds! I think i get on Pinterest 100x more than i even get on facebook. I love the influx of ideas! It is great for trying new recipes, beauty products, decor projects and designs. It is genious. How did we survive without this people?!?!
Rebecca B.
Tulsa , OK
My favorite website ever! Besides pinning the fun stuff most people will never own I love it to find recipes, patterns and craft ideas. My daughter home schools so it's a great place to find extra worksheets or study ideas, science projects or field trip suggestions. Plus any thing you ever have a how to question about you can usually find a answer in Pinterest!
Dalia M.
Bayside, NY
I can't believe that it took me so long to get with the program. Every time I asked someone how the made a dish, a diy project or a home decor project, they always said Pinterest. I had try give it a try myself and I also got sucked into the wonderful world that is Pinterest. I can seriously spend hours on it pinning and repinning and bookmarking projects to do later on.
Claudette S.
I love Pinterest because everything you can think of from D.I.Y projects for home decor and recipes to cool craft projects are all in one place! I love trying out all the neat craft projects and other cool stuff. They have beauty tips for make up and hair to fashionable ideas from formal to casual! Pinterest is the place to be if your looking for inspiration...
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
So much fun stuff you can find on Pinterest !!! I love all the ideas. I love how you can share them. It is great that you are able to save and organize anything that you come across you want to have for later on. This is an essential app to have and to use!
Candice C.
Denton, NC
I am Pinterest addict. Anything and everything available on one site. Recipes, crafts, clothing, hair styles, jewelry, absolutely everything! I have cooked so many fabulous meals from recipes I've found on Pinterest. Created cute crafts for my son's room, and even to give as gifts. It is definitely my go to site when I need a cute idea for something. LOVE IT!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!