4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
We use Pinterest in both a personal and professional capacity at our salon. It drives traffic to my blog, is a great source of inspiration and also can facilitate client communication. We have community boards where our salon clients can pin hairstyles they are thinking about trying so that we can see them ahead of their appointments. It can be a time-suck, but if you use it as a tool rather than a crutch for boredom, it is great!
I started using Pinterest when I heard everyone talking about it and saw it all over social websites. It intrigued me since I didn't know what it was. Since then I go on it everyday either on my computer or the app that they have for smartphones. It has TONS of recipes, tutorials, facts, and sooo much more. I wouldn't know as much as I know now without Pinterest.
Every single time I find myself on Pinterest, I get lost in a spiraling maze of a zillion pins that inspire me to create, design, build, cook and soooooo much more. Pinterest also doubles as a great source for organizing and planning out goals and special events, in addition to its ability to be used as a great marketing tool. It's incredibly easy and free to use.
I love Pinterest! It's a great site that lets you make your own pin boards as well as follow others. You can find anything you want to pin on the site. You can find decorating ideas for the home or a cake. Diet programs by the ton! You name it it's on there.
I really love this decimal network. I love how it is promoting bloggers. Tons of useful information. I will say I liked it a bit more when it was less popular and it wasn't full of high schoolers pinning the most ridiculous stuff. I liked when it was mostly all diy or crafts instead of one direction stuff. :/. There really should be an age limit on it or something.
My sister-in-law recommended this site to me last year, and I have been in love ever since. There are so many different things you can find on here. I personally joined for the recipes. I love cooking and trying new meals and I have found some amazing things. Eventually I found my self looking at makeup tutorials, hair tutorials, etc. There are pins for everything!
I love Pinterest for learning so many different things! Makeup, hair, decorating, cleaning, crafts. You name it and it can be found on Pinterest! My list of things to try is growing faster than I can actually try them!
One of the best features is the ability to add "members" to a board to pin together! Plan that joint birthday party with a friend. Follow your favorite cleaning/organizing bloggers on one board. Share your favorite fashions with strangers with similar tastes.
I'm absoluutely addicted to this site. It has everything under the sun, looking for a good spaghetti recipe? Looking to make your dreary old bookcase fabulous? Wanting to know the cheapest way to plan a disney vacation? Anything you want is all in one place!
I love Pinterest. I get to pin items and show off things I like and things I would like to share with others. I also like checking out things that others like that I may have not come across otherwise. You sure can spend many hours on there checking out pins.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos