BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Paulette H.
Simi Valley, CA
We use Pinterest in both a personal and professional capacity at our salon. It drives traffic to my blog, is a great source of inspiration and also can facilitate client communication. We have community boards where our salon clients can pin hairstyles they are thinking about trying so that we can see them ahead of their appointments. It can be a time-suck, but if you use it as a tool rather than a crutch for boredom, it is great!
kayla h.
Stockton, CA
I started using Pinterest when I heard everyone talking about it and saw it all over social websites. It intrigued me since I didn't know what it was. Since then I go on it everyday either on my computer or the app that they have for smartphones. It has TONS of recipes, tutorials, facts, and sooo much more. I wouldn't know as much as I know now without Pinterest.
Ashley F.
Oakland, CA
Every single time I find myself on Pinterest, I get lost in a spiraling maze of a zillion pins that inspire me to create, design, build, cook and soooooo much more. Pinterest also doubles as a great source for organizing and planning out goals and special events, in addition to its ability to be used as a great marketing tool. It's incredibly easy and free to use.
Vicki S.
Stuart, FL
I love Pinterest! It's a great site that lets you make your own pin boards as well as follow others. You can find anything you want to pin on the site. You can find decorating ideas for the home or a cake. Diet programs by the ton! You name it it's on there.
Brittany H.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love this decimal network. I love how it is promoting bloggers. Tons of useful information. I will say I liked it a bit more when it was less popular and it wasn't full of high schoolers pinning the most ridiculous stuff. I liked when it was mostly all diy or crafts instead of one direction stuff. :/. There really should be an age limit on it or something.
Tiffany C.
New Caney, TX
My sister-in-law recommended this site to me last year, and I have been in love ever since. There are so many different things you can find on here. I personally joined for the recipes. I love cooking and trying new meals and I have found some amazing things. Eventually I found my self looking at makeup tutorials, hair tutorials, etc. There are pins for everything!
Theresa B.
Colton, CA
I love Pinterest for learning so many different things! Makeup, hair, decorating, cleaning, crafts. You name it and it can be found on Pinterest! My list of things to try is growing faster than I can actually try them!
Kristyn T.
One of the best features is the ability to add "members" to a board to pin together! Plan that joint birthday party with a friend. Follow your favorite cleaning/organizing bloggers on one board. Share your favorite fashions with strangers with similar tastes.
Brittany P.
Anchorage, AK
I'm absoluutely addicted to this site. It has everything under the sun, looking for a good spaghetti recipe? Looking to make your dreary old bookcase fabulous? Wanting to know the cheapest way to plan a disney vacation? Anything you want is all in one place!
Shawndra B.
Ft Leonard Wood, MO
I love Pinterest. I get to pin items and show off things I like and things I would like to share with others. I also like checking out things that others like that I may have not come across otherwise. You sure can spend many hours on there checking out pins.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!