Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love Pinterest!! I don't know what I have done for so long without it! Its like Facebook but for ideas. I have so many recipes saved that I want to try or have tried, crafting ideas for weddings… its awesome! You can share it with your friends and keep them in the loop for party planning or just share your ideas with the world! The options are endless with Pinterest!!
I'm not sure I remember what life was like before Pinterest - especially for cooking and gardening. Extremely easy to use, Pintetest has become my go-to for saving recipes, collecting ideas for projects around the house and just for browsing. I highly recommend!
I use Pinterest daily. I have so many pins and al different categories. We have used it for planning parties, cooking and baking and a big one is for teaching ideas since i am a teacher. I probably spend way too much time on it, but i really get some greaat ideas on there. I have also gotten a lot of friends and family hooked into it.
I love Pinterest as much as the next person, but I also make sure to fact-check anything I find on there. Pinterest has great ideas for make-up, hair, home decor, movies, book lists, home improvements, its basically endless with possibilities. But anything I find that is cosmetic or hair related I make sure to double check and do some research, or ask my hairdresser!
The way to any #girls heart is somewhere on her #Pinterest page. I use Pinterest for everything! From finding a new recipe for dinner to planning my #dream #wedding, it's all on Pinterest. It's the modern day scrap booking and very simple to use. Happy Pinning!
Pinterest might be great at makeup tutorials and craft ideas, but it's also a REALLY fantastic resource for graphic design work, typography, and art inspiration. I always use Pinterest to create moodboards for projects, look at examples of font pairings, and it almost always helps me create some really amazing things! It's also a great tool to share your work with others!
I am a Pinterest JUNKIE. I have some of the most dopest boards in the Pinterest world. You could take a look if you like, I promise you will not be disappointed. Type in Christina Culbertson, and you will see me. I'm a Pinterest Queen 👑 I know beauty, style, and grace.
My go to website for crafts, gifts, food and home decor tips! This website provides an insight of all the things you are capable of doing on your own. Very helpful tips for all sorts of things such as planning a wedding, parties, diy ideas, make-up, hair, fashion, etc. I must admit i am very addicted to this website. I have come a long way..i never knew i was so crafty..
I absolutely love Pinterest, and I spend quite a bit of time on it. I love looking for new recipes and trying them out. I have plenty of keepers that my family has told me that they want to have again. I also use it for art ideas when I'm in a brain cramp, and for ideas on projects to build. I use it for pretty much everything, and I use it almost as much as Google, if not more.
The creativity never ends with Pinterest. I enjoy creating boards and searching for diy projects and looking at products. The site is organized well and I've never found it confusing. When the messenger was added however I got a notification of sending an image to someone I followed which was not the case! Other than that, I love the site. It's great for ideas on anything and it's fun to look at!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos