BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Veronica T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Can't get enough of Pinterest! There are so many uses for this app! Endless recipes ideas that I've tried out on my family- with several added to the favorites list. The cleaning tips I've found have made it easier to keep up with housework. I also have a virtual closet that would be the envy of any girl out there. I spend a lot of time here and it never feels wasted.
Jennifer B.
Pintrest is a great site for most things, cooking, cleaning, crafts, and all sorts of things. It's great that you can make multiple boards so you can organize your pins by catagories. I have a craft board, cooking, clothes, fashion, and a baby board. The mobile app makes it soooooo easy to pin things that I spend hours scrolling through and pinning every thing I like.
Randi H.
Merrick, NY
This site is probably the best social media site I've come across. I've gotten so many recipe's that I've made. So helpful for food shopping and trying new meals. I think I've used my crockpot more since I've pinned items on this site. I also love it for makeup tips and tricks. You can plan a whole party regardless of the theme from pins on Pinterest. I love it!
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Pinterest is like amazing you can find anything your looking for like fashion, diy , cooking tips,etc. I mostly use it to give me fashion ideas and for recipes in natural juices. I definitely recommend getting the Pinterest app if you haven't yet. You won't regret it.
Chelsea V.
I love Pinterest. It is the best website to get ideas for gifts, dinner, and those "crafternoons" I have every so often. Most of my recipes come from Pinterest and I love it! Its easy to use, and easy to organize your boards.
Hope H.
Wilmington, NC
Pinterest is my go to website for everything. From home decor to holiday ideas to crafts and tons more, I always look to this website for ideas, and I always find the perfect ones. I've recently been hunting for great ideas for my 2 year anniversary dinner I'm going to fix my boyfriend, and I've come up with some awesome ideas thanks to Pinterest. Everyone needs this app!
Heather B.
New Llano, LA
I love love love (did I say love?) Pinterest. I could get lost for days on this site. Not only can I find awesome new hairstyles, clothing and nails, I can also figure out what to have for dinner and look at eye candy (hotties) while doing it! I have quite a few boards built and have convinced my husband to sign up as well. He likes to find ideas for pallet furniture.
Jaclyn T.
A great site for finding ideas for just about anything. From cooking recipes, to decorating tips, cake decorating, or craft ideas for adults and kids, you can find it on Pinterest. Just be aware that people have lots of time to make things perfect for the picture!
Rachel M.
Pinterest is pretty much an online pinboard and the variety of items you can pin are infinite! Some of my favorite pins have come from amazing bloggers and users alike. It's cool that the updates let you know when a site has been deemed unsafe and warns you before pinning it.

Great place to find, share and inspire recipes, home decorating tips and savvyness galore!!
Jessica W.
Fort Campbell, KY
Where would my life be without Pinterest? Because of Pinterest, I've bought amazing beauty products, have tried home made beauty products, as well as share them with family and friends. Pinterest provides so many tutorials about things you would have never even thought of trying on your own. I absolutely love this site and it is definitely one of the best inventions ever.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!