BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Emily T.
Old Bridge, NJ
I am completely obsessed with Pinterest. The accessibility of TONS of different great ideas for all of my interests, from inexpensive travel to easy and clean eating recipes to fashion ideas, has allowed me to spend my free time in a much more productive way. This website is incredible and I'm currently cooking a butternut squash recipe I just found on there today - love!!!!
Katterine J.
Stratford, CT
I have to say, I am completely addicted. I have to visit this site multiple times a day. I go on even when I am in school. I know, horrible choice, but I just can't get enough of this site. I go on here for makeup ideas, crafts and diy, and entertainment funny things. I think that if you have enough people to follow, you will never run out of things to see. It is just the best.
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
Pinterest is one of those places that you should only go to if you are prepared to waste most of your day dreaming about projects you should start. You should also be prepared to know that you likely wont start/finish them, and if you do they likely won't turn out like they did on Pinterest. HOWEVER, It is the best place for inspiration, and the most amazing place to share your ideas!
Nadine P.
Highland Mls, NY
I enjoy going through Pinterest for cool and unique ideas no matter what I'm looking for. The only downfall, some sites or products are not available to find. I was looking for a dress to wear to a beach wedding and loved the ideas, but could no locate some of them.
Rania A.
hickory hills, IL
I love love Pinterest. I use this app for everything. For my wedding I had no trouble explaining my vision because I created a board for my wedding flowers, wedding photos, bridesmaids, flower-girls and decor. I love using this app to get DIY projects, decor ideas, fun activities for kids, teachers ideas for great lessons and food recipes. My life revolves around Pinterest, anything I want to create I can find it on Pinterest and anything I want to know or learn, I can find it on Pinterest. Best app ever
Rachel H.
York, PA
If you don't already have a Pinterest account, you must get one now! It's an easy to use website where you can search/browse through recipes, craft ideas, fashion, life hacks, humor, ECT. Whether you're looking for a honeymoon destination, a new make-up look, DIY crafts, or remodeling ideas for your bathroom you will find so much inspiration on Pinterest. Love the site!
Jessica W.
Fort Campbell, KY
Where would my life be without Pinterest? Because of Pinterest, I've bought amazing beauty products, have tried home made beauty products, as well as share them with family and friends. Pinterest provides so many tutorials about things you would have never even thought of trying on your own. I absolutely love this site and it is definitely one of the best inventions ever.
Tabby I.
I absolutely love Pinterest, and I spend quite a bit of time on it. I love looking for new recipes and trying them out. I have plenty of keepers that my family has told me that they want to have again. I also use it for art ideas when I'm in a brain cramp, and for ideas on projects to build. I use it for pretty much everything, and I use it almost as much as Google, if not more.
Abbigail C.
Pinterest has come in so handy for so much in my life. I love that you can use it on your phone or computer and it's easy to use. I don't use it as much as I used to but it's always my go-to for inspiration. It's so great for DIY projects, fashion and beauty, hacks, event planning, cooking and decorating. There is something for everyone and every hobby on Pinterest.
Katrina M.
When I first began to use Pinterest months ago I wasn't super impressed, but now I can't seem to stay off the site/ app! I love that anything you find on the web, whether it be an awesome recipe, a stunning outfit, or an idea for you next work out, you can save to your boards! It really is made for people like me with ADD and terrible short term memory. LOVE IT!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!