Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Who doesn’t love Pinterest?! You can spend hours and hours looking at DIY projects you’ll never do, save outfits you’ll never wear, and plan family photo shoots you’ll never book. Still love the site! So much inspiration in one place.
Need help organizing things you didn’t know could be be organized? Cool new and easy cooking recipes? Fashion and gift ideas? This is the place for it. Use it for everything, even things that’s go beyond my imagination.
I like Pinterest, I do. But whenever I see something I like, it gets difficult for me to click on it because it takes me to an entire different site which is frustrating.
I love Pintrest. I could spend hours on this site. I get all my recipes on here. I also get lots of crafts I can do with my toddler. This is the most helpful site on the internet right now. I recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Along with thousands of other women in the world, I love Pinterest. I don't know how people planned weddings or taught school before Pinterest was invented. I love Pinterest as a "social media" because there's no drama on Pinterest.
I did not become a Pinterest fanatic, The site would always freeze on me and give me problems so i could not get on and actually check things out. Overall very disappointed :(
I love Pinterest. I can spend hours searching the site for inspiration. I mostly use Pinterest for beauty products, diy projects, home decor, food recipes and beauty products! That’s what I mostly like to do on the site!
Love getting great ideas from this site. But it is a little outdated and it seems like the only people that add pins have a very specific style. I do like how the site is still constantly changing to be more user friendly.
this website is who made us who in this generation. with out this i think this generation would be so different. some times it is easy to use some times you can get annoyed because you cant find something or how the website is laid out. do recommend
I love having pinterest! This helps with many things and brings out my creative side. I can find recipes to try, arts and crafts that I can do, and just about any idea out there for different things anyone can think of.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos