BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...469 Answers
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I am a photographer so I love creating lists & mood boards in Pinterest. My favorite is when brides have huge boards with their dream wedding but a 3k budget for the whole thing. I always have to find a kind way to bring them down to earth a lil bit. Highly addictive but a great tool.
Jessica C.
Surprise, AZ
I got an invite a long time ago for this and had no idea what it was. This was before it really took off. Now, i have over 150 boards, they are all categorized and alphabetized. I am so obsessed with it. It has to be correct at all times. I love to use it every day if i get the chance. I try to actually follow thru with what I pin too. Not so much food but more crafts.
Elena H.
Techie Expert Level 2
Pinterest literally took over my life I am hooked. They have so many great ideas and so many great pictures on there it's awesome. I love that it gives you so many different takes and outlooks on different subjects. It's fun to look through and gives you great ideas.
Caitlin S.
Washington, DC
This site will consume your life, which is why I can't give it a great rating. It's a fun site, and I do like the boards and being able to keep track of ideas and such that you like. But it's easy to end up pinning the same things multiple times, and it really will consume every spare minute of your day if you aren't careful. It's like the candy crush of social networking.
Vanessa C.
I love this app! I have my dream wedding planned out, my dream house, my dream closet. I have spend 2 hours on Pinterest before and never put my phone down. it's a great way to pass the time, and now you can ever order things from within the pins! Pinterest is perfect for a rainy day, or for just messing around with and having a good laugh! good job Pinterest keep it up!!!
Rebecca B.
Walla Walla, WA
What did we all do before Pinterest? I mean, this place is great for basically everything. Planning a wedding, birthday, baby shower, or cat's birthday party have never been easier! It's seriously your one stop shop. You can find your menu, decorations, party favors, outfit, matching accessories, invitations, and anything else you might need. Absolutely addicted to this site!
Vic B.
Nashville, TN
As a photographer, Pinterest has been one of my main resources to meet the needs of my clients.Its easy to show what you have in mind, search for new receipt and ideas. DIY is so easy and accessible to everyone.Definitely much better than google so, go check it out!
Monique A.
Camarillo, CA
I was introduced to Pinterest one year ago and I haven't slowed down my pinning! I've found great ways to organize my home and tried many new recipes. I've been pinning ideas for my upcoming wedding and "dream" home items. I also generate new pins from my blog. I now use Pinterest to bookmark websites I want to go back to later instead of bookmarking on my web browser now!
Tonya M.
Salisbury, NC
Pinterest is my guilt free obsession. I get so much inspiration when I go on this site. I no longer need to purchase magazines to look for fashion inspiration or to find something new to cook. You can organize your "pins" or things you love and want to save easily. If you haven't tried it out..what are you waiting for???? Its free and easy and you may just fall in love. ;)
Melyssa O.
Lombard, IL
I love Pinterest. It has been super helpful in finding ideas for my preschool camps and classes and also for special events at work. The interface is really nice to look at and fairly simple to use. It is a super fun website and I have been known to spend hours on end pinning to my hearts delight. My only gripe with Pinterest is that sometimes pins get spread around with misleading titles but that is impossible to police. All in all, Pinterest is a great tool for work and home projects and is a blast to use!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!