4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest at first started out as a way to waste time looking at pretty pictures and daydreaming. Then when I got the hang of it I found a whole new world of recipes that I actually put to use, craft ideas, and pictures that inspire me to write and paint. It's not only addictive but it's actually USEFUL and a lovely way to spend an afternoon or kill time between appointments.
When I originally first made my account, I sat on this site for a few hours going through random things. There is so much stuff to look at on this website. Even though I am not crafty in anyway, I find lots of things I can try that are at my level. There is lots of things you can look at from fashion to food to cars to photography. It really does have something for everyone.
Pinterest is a great tool for...EVERYTHING! I use it for recipes, DIY projects, makeup tricks, and even selecting the next novel to add to my reading collection. The website allows you to share and gather ideas with the public, and it creates an atmosphere where you can bond with your friends as well. Type in anything you can think of and follow the pins. Its too much fun.
I have nothing negative to say! Pinterest is a huge PLUS in my book!! I use it every day to help with stress reduction. There are so many Laugh Out Loud quotes and sayings on there. There are boards for crafts, home style, fashion, pets, travel, There is basically a board for anything and everything one could ever think of! I absolutely adore and highly recommend it!!
I am in LOVE with this site! I "Pin" all day! It's a wonderful stress reliever! And the DIY crafts and things to make are ridiculously ah-mazinggg to say the least! I can spend hours getting ideas for EVERYTHING at once! Delicious recipes galore! From around the world or just down home easy cooking! Room ideas, decoration tips. OMG the possibilities are endless on Pinterest!
I spend hours and hours on Pinterest looking up recipes, decorating ideas, wedding themes, gardening how-to, humorous quotes and a ton of other things. I love that I can make boards and pin to each by category so when I need to come back to things I can find it. And I can share things that I really like with my friends by email or Facebook. I am so addicted to Pinterest :)
I love this app for getting different ideas on projects or parties that are going on, they also have great food recipes. This is one of the best apps for almost anything and everything you can imagine. From diy to recipes to photography and quotes, just all around great
As a photographer, Pinterest has been one of my main resources to meet the needs of my clients.Its easy to show what you have in mind, search for new receipt and ideas. DIY is so easy and accessible to everyone.Definitely much better than google so, go check it out!
I've got to say if you don't have a Pinterest, you're missing out!! Pinterest has so many different topics you can search from delicious foods, to your dream wedding! The pictures that you search also usually have a direct link so if you like what you're looking at, such as clothes, you can even purchase them by clicking on the picture directly! This website/app is amazing!
What was life like before Pinterest!!?? It was boring lol! I love finding recipes and home decorating ideas on here and then being able to pin them for later! I use Pinterest for parties, food, baby nursery ideas and more! If it's not on Pinterest it doesn't exist!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos