BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...469 Answers
Joysmir A.
south ozone park, NY
My cousin actually recommended this site to me and I'm so glad she did. I'm on it everyday now. I get some awesome and creative ideas on various things such as my maternity photo shoot, got some great poses from this site. Food and drinks ideas to make and try new things. Right now I'm gathering ideas for my baby's nursery and newborn picture ideas for when she arrives to keep as memories. I recommended to my other cousin who is getting married and could use for planning inspirations. She is addicted now too lol
Nadine P.
Highland Mls, NY
I enjoy going through Pinterest for cool and unique ideas no matter what I'm looking for. The only downfall, some sites or products are not available to find. I was looking for a dress to wear to a beach wedding and loved the ideas, but could no locate some of them.
Shannan R.
I've been on Pinterest since its very early days, and I love it. There are some things that they can do better that would take a while to explain, but all-in-all, it's a great way to show the world what you like so they can in turn discover new things and share with you their own discoveries. It's also a great way to bookmark those pages or photos you'd like to come back to.
Kim B.
Mechanicsville, MD
Pinterest can be your best friend or your worse enemy depending how your DIY projects turn out. I have made a ton of stuff from Pinterest and love that it encompasses things from every background (food, furniture, cleaning supplies, etc.) If you haven't checked it out it is definitely worth your time. If you love baking check out the baby chick cupcakes for easter...so cute!
Yineidy B.
Techie Expert Level 3
I like this application you can get everything you want. Crafts, health issues, beauty, recycling, decoration, makeups. Topics on the hair or diets.
Besides you can create your own articles and interact with other people who belong to this great family of Pinterest
TinaMarie C.
Toms River, NJ
I have to admit that I am a Pinterest Addict. I have found and made some really great "Do It Yourself" projects. They have the cutest little fashion and beauty blogs. I love to find recipes and gifts. Anything you can think of is all in one place. I also love to create pin-boards and share them with friends. Sometimes I just log in and go to the humor tab for a good laugh.
Christine N.
I'm just beginning to really explore Pinterest..........I'm finding it to be a very fun way to explore infinite interests and pictures, and also to keep up with some of the websites that I am also following on Facebook. I'm sure I will be using it more in the future!!
Julie M.
Columbus, OH
I love Pinterest for so many different reasons. I use it for so many different DIY projects, such as clothes and home decorating. The majority of my apartment decorations are Pinterest ideas. My roommate and I also use Pinterest regularly for recipe ideas, and we have become pretty creative with our dinners. This website is great for both social media and creative ideas.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this website extremely easy to use ! Very creative content on here, that's why I personally love it so much! I get inspiration very quickly from this site ! Highly recommend others to check it out so you can get in touch with your creative side a little bit more !
Emily T.
Old Bridge, NJ
I am completely obsessed with Pinterest. The accessibility of TONS of different great ideas for all of my interests, from inexpensive travel to easy and clean eating recipes to fashion ideas, has allowed me to spend my free time in a much more productive way. This website is incredible and I'm currently cooking a butternut squash recipe I just found on there today - love!!!!
Megan W.
Who else LOVES Pinterest?
Bobbie B.
Prestonsburg , KY
I love Pinterest it's the best app ever who else agrees
Ashley R.
Minneapolis, MN
What's the best recipe you've found on Pinterest?
Jaclyn C.
Fort Bragg, NC
On average how many pins do you repin or pin daily?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Does anyone believe Pinterest is helpful? Why or why not? Thanks!