BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...469 Answers
Sofia R.
Fort Worth, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Obsessed with this app! I've come across so many unique ideas from healthy recipes to yummy deserts to diy beauty products. I love browsing outfit ideas and make up looks and even decoration ideas! This app offers so much versatility and creativity I cant get enough!
Nicole J.
I love love love Pinterest! It is a combination of things that I enjoy: recipes, fashion, quotes, interior design and more! I like that you can make your own customized pin boards and organize things the way that it makes sense to you. I'd recommend this to anyone!
Shawna P.
Phoenix, AZ
Pinterest is like crack. You become severely addicted to it in such a short amount of time. When you don't pin for a day you get withdrawls. Pinterest is for everything. Want to know how to create a bulletin board, make a wine cork wreath, plan a wedding under budget, feed your baby properly, DIY anything...etc? Pinterest. Better than any magazine or encyclopedia put together!
Elena H.
Techie Expert Level 2
Pinterest literally took over my life I am hooked. They have so many great ideas and so many great pictures on there it's awesome. I love that it gives you so many different takes and outlooks on different subjects. It's fun to look through and gives you great ideas.
Jessica C.
Burke, VA
One of my favorite online time sucking activities. Pinterest is the modern equivalent to cutting articles, pictures, and recipes out of magazines for future reference. you can organize your "pins" into different categories to make it easier for you to find them later on, though the search function works well.

I've started to see more and more spam pins, so look out for those.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I am a photographer so I love creating lists & mood boards in Pinterest. My favorite is when brides have huge boards with their dream wedding but a 3k budget for the whole thing. I always have to find a kind way to bring them down to earth a lil bit. Highly addictive but a great tool.
Kym W.
Santa Clara, CA
Pinterest is my crafty google. I use it for party planning, home decor, crafts, recipes, anything and everything. I really like the search within your own pin function. It makes it so much easier to find things I've liked in the past with just a keyword instead of scrolling through each board again and again. The shared boards are great when planning an event with a friend.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this website extremely easy to use ! Very creative content on here, that's why I personally love it so much! I get inspiration very quickly from this site ! Highly recommend others to check it out so you can get in touch with your creative side a little bit more !
Christine M.
Littlerock, CA
When I finally broke down and decided to see what all the fuss was about, I was lost in Pintrerest land for days. You can find anything. Tons of fantastic ideas, and recipes, DIY idea galore, crafting and scrap booking. You can pretty much find anything you could possibly be interested in and a fun convenient way to keep all the ideas you love organized and easy to find.
Raven N.
I'm still wary of Pinterest, honestly. I find that, like Instagram, it's easy to repost things or delete relevant info from pins. still, I like browsing it now and then, if only so I can do more research on the pins I like later. the app itself works fine for me, too.
Tyazia W.
Cartersville, GA
What do you guys look for on here ?
Stafford M.
Chattanooga, TN
Who else spend almost a whole day just on Pinterest ?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo León
Do you prefer Pinterest or Tumblr?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
What's the biggest pinned board you have?
Alecia S.
Cincinnati , OH
What is your favorite thing to find on Pinterest? mine is food and crafts!