BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Jeanne P.
Canandaigua, NY
I have nothing negative to say! Pinterest is a huge PLUS in my book!! I use it every day to help with stress reduction. There are so many Laugh Out Loud quotes and sayings on there. There are boards for crafts, home style, fashion, pets, travel, There is basically a board for anything and everything one could ever think of! I absolutely adore and highly recommend it!!
Sofia R.
Fort Worth, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Obsessed with this app! I've come across so many unique ideas from healthy recipes to yummy deserts to diy beauty products. I love browsing outfit ideas and make up looks and even decoration ideas! This app offers so much versatility and creativity I cant get enough!
Julia A.
rockford, IL
Pinterest is so addicted and such an awesome concept! No wonder it took off so quickly and it extremely popular. I like most of the updates on the app for iPhone, but recently with the 'maps' feature I am not impressed. I HATE how all the apps are trying to put location services in them. Why do I need to map my Pins? What is the purpose of that? Otherwise great site and app!
Vic B.
Nashville, TN
As a photographer, Pinterest has been one of my main resources to meet the needs of my clients.Its easy to show what you have in mind, search for new receipt and ideas. DIY is so easy and accessible to everyone.Definitely much better than google so, go check it out!
Ida J.
CANA, VA
I have thrown out all but one cook book in my cabinet since getting this app. And the only reason the one stayed was because it was my grandmother's. If you have little ones also, this is go to for projects and games and all kinds of fun stuff. And I have taken up wreath making thanks to all the cute pins. You can basically find anything and everything you can imagine here!
Shawna P.
Phoenix, AZ
Pinterest is like crack. You become severely addicted to it in such a short amount of time. When you don't pin for a day you get withdrawls. Pinterest is for everything. Want to know how to create a bulletin board, make a wine cork wreath, plan a wedding under budget, feed your baby properly, DIY anything...etc? Pinterest. Better than any magazine or encyclopedia put together!
Emily T.
Old Bridge, NJ
I am completely obsessed with Pinterest. The accessibility of TONS of different great ideas for all of my interests, from inexpensive travel to easy and clean eating recipes to fashion ideas, has allowed me to spend my free time in a much more productive way. This website is incredible and I'm currently cooking a butternut squash recipe I just found on there today - love!!!!
Joysmir A.
south ozone park, NY
My cousin actually recommended this site to me and I'm so glad she did. I'm on it everyday now. I get some awesome and creative ideas on various things such as my maternity photo shoot, got some great poses from this site. Food and drinks ideas to make and try new things. Right now I'm gathering ideas for my baby's nursery and newborn picture ideas for when she arrives to keep as memories. I recommended to my other cousin who is getting married and could use for planning inspirations. She is addicted now too lol
Brittany B.
Pinterest does everything a party planning, list making, idea collecting girl like me could ever need. I've used Pinterest to plan vacations & parties, find new books to read, try new crafts and recipes, find words of inspiration, follow my favorite brands and designers... I could go on about Pinterest for days and still find ways that Pinterest can make your life better.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
The ultimate website for decorating, fashion, fitness, recipes, and everything else you can think of. You can make a personal profile and "pin" items and links under categories you make called "boards." It's simple to use. However, beware you will definitely lose track of time on this app. Enjoy!
Holly T.
Mckinney, TX
Is anyone else excited about the secret boards on Pinterest?
Taylor R.
Mitchellville , MD
Techie Expert Level 2
Pinterest or Tumblr ?
Linda S.
St. John's, Newfoundland
What category do you pin the most?
Nancy P.
Cypress, TX
What do you pin the most off??
Zoe K.
Denver, CO
Do you think its ok to have a wedding board without actually being engaged or even close to being engaged?