BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Megan R.
Greentown, IN
Pinterest is a great tool for...EVERYTHING! I use it for recipes, DIY projects, makeup tricks, and even selecting the next novel to add to my reading collection. The website allows you to share and gather ideas with the public, and it creates an atmosphere where you can bond with your friends as well. Type in anything you can think of and follow the pins. Its too much fun.
Jessica M.
Elizabethton, TN
Pinterest is a great place to get ideas for recipes, crafts, clothing, tattoos, and so much more. You can literally spend hours on Pinterest and not even realize it! You keep thinking, just one more scroll and then I'm done...twenty scrolls later and you say it again. It's so easy and user friendly. I use it to get ideas for healthy meals and quick kids crafts for my son.
Jennifer B.
Plano, TX
Pinterest has so many great ideas for everything from cooking to cleaning to decorating to dressing to children's stuff. There is an overwhelming amount of information on the site, but it's so nice to have a place where ideas come together.

I've used Pinterest several times now, and it's been a great resource for me.

I hope to continue to use this site for many years to come!
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I am a photographer so I love creating lists & mood boards in Pinterest. My favorite is when brides have huge boards with their dream wedding but a 3k budget for the whole thing. I always have to find a kind way to bring them down to earth a lil bit. Highly addictive but a great tool.
Makaila M.
Woodstock, NY
I have always seen Pinterest and have always avoided using it because I thought it would be a bust to me like tumblr. But surprisingly enough Pinterest has become my newest addiction. I'll spend hours on my phone repining things if I don't catch myself. I love it and everyone should get one. You should follow me and some of my boards. Find me as Makaila M or thatmixedbeauty
Joysmir A.
south ozone park, NY
My cousin actually recommended this site to me and I'm so glad she did. I'm on it everyday now. I get some awesome and creative ideas on various things such as my maternity photo shoot, got some great poses from this site. Food and drinks ideas to make and try new things. Right now I'm gathering ideas for my baby's nursery and newborn picture ideas for when she arrives to keep as memories. I recommended to my other cousin who is getting married and could use for planning inspirations. She is addicted now too lol
Ida J.
CANA, VA
I have thrown out all but one cook book in my cabinet since getting this app. And the only reason the one stayed was because it was my grandmother's. If you have little ones also, this is go to for projects and games and all kinds of fun stuff. And I have taken up wreath making thanks to all the cute pins. You can basically find anything and everything you can imagine here!
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
If I need inspiration for anything whatsoever I will visit Pinterest. I visit Pinterest at least three times a week and can easily organize my ideas by putting them in different boards. It's a must visit site and and an app that every girl must have on their phone!
Nadine P.
Highland Mls, NY
I enjoy going through Pinterest for cool and unique ideas no matter what I'm looking for. The only downfall, some sites or products are not available to find. I was looking for a dress to wear to a beach wedding and loved the ideas, but could no locate some of them.
chelsea h.
I was never really big on pinterest until I joined a sorority and started crafting things. So convenient to find ideas and tips for anything you want to make. Also fun to share the stuff that you end up making! Very easy to use and understand and get lost for hours on
Kristine l.
Do you like Pinterest for DIY's?
Johnna D.
Madison, AL
What do you use Pinterest the most for?
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Techie Expert Level 3
What do you search for the most when you're on Pinterest? As always, I search for party ideas and FOOD 😂
Devon B.
Boston, MA
What are your favorite Pinterest categories to browse?
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
What's your favorite search topic?