BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Arely B.
Aurora, IL
I need to get more involved. I love the DIYs they have and I have made so many things. I get ideas and inspiration from Pinterest. I visit this website maybe 3-4 times a week. I have so many pins and I recommend it to anyone who needs a little inspiration.
Christine N.
I'm just beginning to really explore Pinterest..........I'm finding it to be a very fun way to explore infinite interests and pictures, and also to keep up with some of the websites that I am also following on Facebook. I'm sure I will be using it more in the future!!
Taylor P.
Caldwell, ID
Pinterest is my go-to, how-to, where-to, fix this, what's that, kill time site. I absolutely love it! Whether you are in need of a little inspiration and want to scroll through some quotes that pertain to your life in this moment, or maybe get some tips on a great and affordable outfit, from make-up tutorials to home decor, this website will you hook, line, and sink ya! LOVE!
Hannah K.
Worcester, MA
It's a fun way to waste time. I go for months without using it and then binge all at once for like, two days straight. There are some amazing pictures out there. I do think they need a better organization system for pins when you are browsing/searching... bridal stuff seems to pop up everywhere (I don't care about the perfect wedding timeline when I searched for paleo recipes!)
Kerri O.
Ever find a page and book mark it and have a gazillion bookmarks but forget what they're all for? Pinterest is fantastic because you "pin" the website and choose which picture you want to represent it (from their site). This way here you have a visual of why you bookmarked it. I love it. It's fantastic for crafts, inspiration, and just to have cool pictures to look at.
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
If I need inspiration for anything whatsoever I will visit Pinterest. I visit Pinterest at least three times a week and can easily organize my ideas by putting them in different boards. It's a must visit site and and an app that every girl must have on their phone!
Christina M.
Lakewood, CO
Pinterest at first started out as a way to waste time looking at pretty pictures and daydreaming. Then when I got the hang of it I found a whole new world of recipes that I actually put to use, craft ideas, and pictures that inspire me to write and paint. It's not only addictive but it's actually USEFUL and a lovely way to spend an afternoon or kill time between appointments.
Taylor D.
Somerset, KY
Pinterest is just down right amazing.It gives you the chance to create the wedding, home, dream closet you couldn't have come up with on your own. It also has really great, actually accessible to most people tips and ideas, like where to find name brand clothes for cheap, how to remove the stain from your carpet, and how to make your own laundry detergent for just 10 cents.
Megan R.
Greentown, IN
Pinterest is a great tool for...EVERYTHING! I use it for recipes, DIY projects, makeup tricks, and even selecting the next novel to add to my reading collection. The website allows you to share and gather ideas with the public, and it creates an atmosphere where you can bond with your friends as well. Type in anything you can think of and follow the pins. Its too much fun.
Nicole J.
I love love love Pinterest! It is a combination of things that I enjoy: recipes, fashion, quotes, interior design and more! I like that you can make your own customized pin boards and organize things the way that it makes sense to you. I'd recommend this to anyone!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!