BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Alana B.
rehoboth, Ma
I use Pinterest multiple times a week. I love how I can "pin" my nail polish collection! I have over 700 bottles and slowly adding pins to my collection board. If I am at a store and see a polish I can quickly go onto the app and see if I already have that color. Or with friends they say oh I like that color of (house, shirt, car, etc.) I can say oh like (as I am looking up a nail polish color) and can say it's this color as a nail polish. I also spend countless hours pinning new nail art ideas and techniques.
Christine M.
Littlerock, CA
When I finally broke down and decided to see what all the fuss was about, I was lost in Pintrerest land for days. You can find anything. Tons of fantastic ideas, and recipes, DIY idea galore, crafting and scrap booking. You can pretty much find anything you could possibly be interested in and a fun convenient way to keep all the ideas you love organized and easy to find.
Rebecca B.
Walla Walla, WA
What did we all do before Pinterest? I mean, this place is great for basically everything. Planning a wedding, birthday, baby shower, or cat's birthday party have never been easier! It's seriously your one stop shop. You can find your menu, decorations, party favors, outfit, matching accessories, invitations, and anything else you might need. Absolutely addicted to this site!
Jessica C.
Surprise, AZ
I got an invite a long time ago for this and had no idea what it was. This was before it really took off. Now, i have over 150 boards, they are all categorized and alphabetized. I am so obsessed with it. It has to be correct at all times. I love to use it every day if i get the chance. I try to actually follow thru with what I pin too. Not so much food but more crafts.
Mallory J.
Denver, CO
This site has EVERYTHING!!! anything from DIY, food recipe's or inspiration for any type of occasion! I use Pinterest for everything! I have about 29 board's all ranging from weddings, kid stuff, DIY, to body painting and even recipe's which is the best part! I can sit on here for hours, exactly why I have over 5,000 pins! Woohoo! Its easy to use once you get the hang of it! You can even send stuff to friends and share stuff on Facebook. You can also create a pin from any website or picture and pin it to Pinterest!
Nathalie L.
Pinterest in such a gift! To think back to a few years ago when we didn't have it. Gosh my room and everything were just boring and messy. Pinterest came along and made lives so much easier and more fun! From style inspirations to food to makeup to decorations. I never used to do DIY projects before, now with Pinterest I've done so many great things from recycled materials!
Rachel R.
Pearl, MS
I am in LOVE with Pinterest! There is literally something for everyone or, in my case, something for every aspect of your personality! If you want to stay on trend - there's a board for that! Into design? There's a board for that? Need a new playlist for the gym? Check out the fitness board! It's like a virtual memo board for everything you love - or just want to try!
Katterine J.
Stratford, CT
I have to say, I am completely addicted. I have to visit this site multiple times a day. I go on even when I am in school. I know, horrible choice, but I just can't get enough of this site. I go on here for makeup ideas, crafts and diy, and entertainment funny things. I think that if you have enough people to follow, you will never run out of things to see. It is just the best.
Jourdan P.
Hurlock, MD
Pinterest has to be my absolute favorite net-working site! It has topics on anything your heart desires and even offers ideas you might have had an interest in, but couldn't quite work all the kinks out in by yourself. If you're ever looking for an at-home project, simple/creative activities for all kinds events, or even something like camping tips Pinterest is there for you!
Gabriella L.
Hallandale, FL
My sister got me hooked on Pinterest over a year ago, and now I am pinning out of control. I first started out using Pinterest as a personal account, but soon realized just how powerful Pinterest is for business. Pinterest is definitely a great place to connect with other Moms and potential clients. Just be sure not to spam. Pinterest does NOT tolerate it! Happy pinning! :-)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!