BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Tara S.
Farmingville, NY
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest!!! I just recently planned my wedding and got so many great ideas from this site. Pinterest is great for anything that you may be planning. I even just got some great Christmas cookie recipes off of there!! Needs ideas? Pinterest can def help!
Alicen K.
West Paducah , KY
I love Pinterest! It's my go to pass time app, and it's so easy to use! I love that you can have secret boards on there as well that's a plus. & there's something on there for everyone, if you like to cook or craft, decorate, or see the latest fashion tends, it's on there!
Sharon R.
....plan a wedding, become a chef, dress fashionably, work out, be crafty, etc. etc. Pintrest is so great! You can find anything on Pintrest. These days, I'll do something creative or cook a great meal and someone will compliment me on it and I say "oh I found it on Pintrest." If I need ideas for anything, I always go to Pintrest. If I need a recipe for a particular ingredient, it's there. If I need ideas for my next tattoo, it's there. If I need to know how to put up my hair in a messy bun, it's there. I love Pintrest!
Brooke L.
Rexburg, ID
I am OBSESSED with this app. It has given me so much inspiration for things I'm interested in. I can find funny memes, new crafts, hacks, hair & beauty inspiration, lots of cooking recipes, and so much more. Anything you want to look into, Pinterest is the app to have! 😍
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I am deeply obsessed with my Pinterest App on my IPhone. I use Pinterest for quick DIY projects. If you need help with planning an event whether it is a small gathering or even a large celebration, Pinterest has tips and tricks for you to use. I personally used it to design my baby shower. I enjoy the access to different topics from hair to food. The App is free so download it!
Ryaneileen D.
Honestly one of the best features on Pinterest is the search. If I want to wear a pair of white pants but I really don't know how to match them up, I just search "white pants outfit" and there are so many options. Same thing if you buy a cute pink crop top and don't know how to accessorize it just search "pink crop top outfits". Its really convenient when you're stuck on an outfit.
Michelle V.
Cartersville, GA
It's busy and there is so much going I you will need a minimum of 45 minutes to be in this amazing site. I love the concept and I really love looking at everything there. I am a visual learner so this site just stimulates all of that. Whether I am looking for an easy recipe for dinner or I want a craft to keep the kids busy it's there. It's a world I no longer sent to live without.
Brittney W.
Hendersonville, NC
Who doesn't love Pinterest? Everything creative I have done comes from Pinterest! I have found some of the best dinner, wedding, makeup and house decorating ideas from Pinterest. If you don't have a Pinterest my words of advise are... GET ONE!!
Shawna P.
Phoenix, AZ
Pinterest is like crack. You become severely addicted to it in such a short amount of time. When you don't pin for a day you get withdrawls. Pinterest is for everything. Want to know how to create a bulletin board, make a wine cork wreath, plan a wedding under budget, feed your baby properly, DIY anything...etc? Pinterest. Better than any magazine or encyclopedia put together!
Nicole W.
Plainfield, IL
I've got to say if you don't have a Pinterest, you're missing out!! Pinterest has so many different topics you can search from delicious foods, to your dream wedding! The pictures that you search also usually have a direct link so if you like what you're looking at, such as clothes, you can even purchase them by clicking on the picture directly! This website/app is amazing!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!